Fun and Pleasure

Amari Pove

I feel a lil tired but I go get this money$$$$ I said to my self. I was called on stage and what I had to do and left the stage to go  give private dances that I was booked for...I had 30 mins before I had to meet with the first person in the private areas.....I was horny asf my lady part was going a little crasy....I scannned the club looking for Latoya I saw her talking to sum girl with a drink....LatoyA was like my bestfriend I meet her here when I started stripping I wass 18 she was 19.....Latoya and I are really close sum times I sleep over to her house nd some times she comes to mine nd we woukd fuck sometimes--enough-. I Walked up to her nd grabbed her hand "wtf" Latoya said "shhh" I said. we in the small room next to my locker I pinned  her on the wall I reached my hand next to her stomch I slid my fingers in her panties and started rubbing her clit she moaned as I rubbed fasster nd shoving my fingers inside her pussy and licked my fingers.....Latoya pushed me to the wall nd started sucking my nipples massaging my boobe moans escaped my mouth I layed on the ground.....she kissed my stomach nd reached my pussy she ate me up at the same time shoving her fingers inside me.....I got louder..this time she went by fast pushing her four inside I was screaming "oweeee shiiiiiiiitt oweeeeee yassss baby I'm cumming she pushed in her fingers as theg came out wet....she licked the cum off her fingrs as she reacched for more on my pussy she let me taste!!!"bae u taste good asf " she said "awee thx bae"

********************************
After the moment with Latoya. ....I freshened up and went finshing mh job....giving the lap dances....I was done and went back to the small room in the back and changed and went home...   I dint have my car with me tonight so Latoya was driving me home tonight....I got a text from her sah I'm outside boo I grabbed my stuff and left the club I got in her car we kissed "where to?" latoya asked "my house nd stay over tonight" I replied. Latoya parked outside nd got out......I opened the door nd headed up stairs she followed I was tired I juss wanna shower nd sleep  Latoya smacked my ass..."ouch toya that hurts" I just wanted to hear ur ass said dat u sound cute when u say that ma" She said I blushed. I got to my  room nd opened the water and got naked! "I wanna join u" I heared latoya say as I got in the tub . She got naked and came behind me and played with my my tittys  ...I moaned softly she then rubbed my kitty kitty which felt so good "yuh like it" she asked! Indeed baby I love it  keep going don't stop she laughed and stoped "ugh wtf why u stoped I was just bout to cum?" Awe we need to shower and get sum rest baby we had along day mari she said.....we finished showring and  falled a sleep..

*********
Still Amari's pov

I woke up to a smell of good
breakfast...I walked in the kitchen and saw Latoya in a thong. And a bra.....I sat on the table .. I was in sum brown lace thon and sport bra .....I said goid moring she turned arround with 2plates that had eggs bacon with pancackes and. Sryup " morning  she said then kissed  me ...she gave my food nd sat  down eating hers... was turned  by her look she lookeed so sexy in that thong nd bra I was getting so wet already I slid off my thong and rubbed my area nd licked my fingers ..    I poured syrup on my pussy I rubbed it  and licked my fingers Latoya grabbed the syrup bottle and push it Inside my tight pussy I screamed so loud I rubbed my clit  as she did that .I felt. My self. Cumming. My juice came. A lot I grabbed of  pancake nd cummed on it. And fed toya....I got ttoya naked and fuckrd her she reached her climax nd cummed in my face she tasted good af!