what will probably be the most ignored chapter this whole book

(but you guys should really read it anyways because it's kind of important... I don't know. do what you want. I'm not a cop. I can't tell you what to do.)

Okay,

This chapter is basically just going to be me telling you basic, important information about myself and this story and, once again, I'd recommend you read it, though I can't tell you what to do.

So,

Hi! My name is Jenny ❤ (idk you can call me Jen if you really want. It you really really want to for whatever reason, you can call me Jennifer but the only people that do that are my mom, when she's mad at me, and substitute teachers.) Though, let's be honest, you don't care about me and you're probably thinking you're wasting your time by reading this. Just bear with me, please.

Obviously, I will be writing imagines, one shots, possibly preferences (??), and short blurbs about the boys of My Chem, if you didn't get that already from the title, the cover, or the description. I am all open for requests, though, unfortunately, I do not do personal imagines.

The reason for this is because they're only really valid towards one person, and are typically ignored by everyone else, and if I'm going to write imagines, I want to write imagines that everyone can get in on. Not just Sarah, or Christine, or Anabelle, or Cameron, but everyone.

If, for some reason, you're interested in hearing more from me, I do have a Mikey Way/Kobra Kid imagine story in the works currently, as well. If like to warn you that said story can be triggering with mentions of Death, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (i go over specific aspects at the beginning of each chapter if you're looking for details) and possibly other things, so I'd like to ask you to read at your own risk, as always.

Oh, also, I do tag general, broad triggers at the beginning of each chapter when necessary, though let me know if I've forgotten any triggers please. Its not my intention to make you upset in any way because I care so much about you and I want to refrain from it ever happening to anyone ❤

Also, not all of these imagines will be "romantic" ones. Sometimes they'll be friendly. Sometimes I'll get in a certain mood and it'll be pure, straight, lust. Sometimes they'll be like hella sad and for that I'm sorry, and I assure you that it won't be very often, if at all.

If you have any other questions, comments, concerns, or other, feel free to ask me right here.

Thank you, and enjoy ❤

~xo, Jenny ❤

P.s. the first imagine will prove be a Gerard one and that'll be up shortly.

Thanks for reading.