Final

---

WORD VOMIT.

-----

*Take my hand

They're on their secret hideout, a simple garden they've found when they're wandering on a usual day.

They even clean the said place whenever they have free time and plant some flowers so much for the smaller satisfaction.

"Baek will you dance with me ?"

Chanyeol asked as he kneeled and offer his hand to pretty boy in front of him.

"Of course yeollie"

*Take a breath

Chanyeol stood up and automatically placed his left hand on his waist and he held baekhyun's left hand in his right hand.

While baekhyun put his right hand on chanyeol's broad shoulder, and held his right hand into his left hand.

*Keep your eyes lock to mine

They just stare at each other , no one dare to take a move. They're contented just like this.

Looking at each other.

Baekhyun smiled, and it melt chanyeol inside.

Beautiful

*And let the music be your guide

The stars shine bright above them, making the scene more romantic than it was.

They start with a step, and then step and another step. And soon they've gotten into the dance.

"Twirl ?" Chanyeol asked as he put both of their hands high enough just above their heads.

Baekhyun smiled at their silly action, he turns , tilting his head backwards as he laughed wholeheartedly. Eyes turning into crescent.

Chanyeol is just looking at the sight of byun baekhyun laughing so carefee like this.

*Now won't you promise me,
We'll keep dancing
Wherever we go next

Once fully turn to face him again

Chanyeol left baekhyun hands , and slid his left hand into the petite waist, once both of his hands meets he interlocked them, making baekhyun pulled into his chest.

*Wherever we go next

Baekhyun smiled at the action at immediately wrapped his hands on chanyeols nape, lazily stroking the soft greyish locks.

This is perfect.

*It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding
Someone like you

They sway side by side slowly, taking sweet time.

Chanyeol look down a little bit as he connects their foreheads. Never breaking the look he

gave on the smaller.

Bakehyun on the other hand, closed his eyes and smiled,

this is too much.

*It's one in a million chances of feeling
The way we do

Chanyeol take a step backward and again put their hands above.

Baekhyun didn't think twice, and turns. And he was pulled into his embrace again, but this time chanyeol put a hand on the back of his head and slowly put his head into his chest, welcoming the warmth he felt,

*And with every step together

and he naturally wraps his arms in chanyeol torso.

*We just keep on getting better