June, 26 Christina's POV

I woke up out of my bed to a loud screaming, What the hell? Is that...Of course Junior, Shut up! Im trying to sleep I yelled extremely loud. go back to bed he replied. Junior is my younger brother (10). Today is the day I fly out to L.A to visit some family and friends I thought to my self. Its only 9:00am but I should get ready and pack because my flight leaves at 7:00pm so I went and got ready. I went down stairs to get some breakfast, I took out my blueberry pancakes and scrambled some eggs. When I was done I put on my clothes to wear. How about my black and white crop top that says "Hunter Rowland"? I whispered to my self. I took out a pair of black shorts to match and put my white air forces. Done! I said smiling, because my hair was wet from the showers I blowed it out. then I said my self Curled or Straight? Hm, Curly I yelled. I curled it and started to do my make up black eye liner and mascara and pink lip gloss. Ok I'm ready to go! But because it was only 2:00 now i decided to call a friend and To the mall.

{4:00} we're just walking around the mall til I found this store that sells hats. Hey let's go look in here! I said. Ok, Jazzy replied staring into the store. My eyes immediately looked at this hat that said "Gorgeous" I took up the hat singing "I can't feel my face when I'm with you but I love it" as my friend started laughing and I joined. I finally decided to buy the hat. I looked at the time 5:30 time for me to head back I said as we were leaving the mall.

{Home} ok, lemme go see if I have everything I need I said searching my suitcase, are u ready my mom said entering my room. Yeah! Ok good because your drivers here. Oh ok thanks. I grabbed my suitcase and phone and heading to my drivers car. Make sure u call me everyday my mom said shouting out the door ok! Bye love you we both said. As I drove off.

{Airport} Thank you! No problem girl. I entered the airport and off to my journey.

{On The Plane} 1hour til landing the the pilots said. Yes! I said in relieve. Once we land we starting clapping for the pilot. Excuse me I said tryna get by the people on the plane.

{Airport exiting} I Waite for my bag like everyone else. Once I got it I called my aunt who I was staying with while I'm here. Yeah! Hello? Aunty Amber? Yes dear she said on the phone. Where are u? Come outside she said mysteriously, I walked out and saw my cousins and my aunty. Ayyyyyyyye! They shouted running and hugging me. hey beautifuls I said smiling with joy.

{In The Car} we started talking catching up on our lives As the conversation led to "So who's the lucky guy" I laughed "nobody" speaking of guy I have a best friend named Hunter who lives out here! I'm gonna tweet that im in L.A.

Hunter POV
OMG NO FREAKING WAY! I yelled at the top of my lungs. What! My mom and Brandon said running into the room. My best friend Christina is in L.A. Ok And...? Brandon said with a strange face. I'm gonna call her and see if she wants to hang out. Who want to hang out with you Hunter? Get out my room I said with a mean face.

{Calling Christina} Hello? I heard a voice on the phone, Hello, Hey Its Hunter! I said. OMG Hunter hey how's it going? Good! Um I saw you were in L.A? yeah actually I just came today she said. Oh wow um do you wanna hang out? Yeah sure! She said ok I'll see you at 7:30. Definitely she said hanging up the phone.

{Christina's POV} We're finally here my little cousin's said as we were pulling up in the drive way. "Christina this were u will be staying for the next two months" Awesome! I said. When we got into our house I went to my room. I was excited about hanging out with Hunter today. We're both 14 so everything is cool. I took a long shower and refreshing up. I took out a full white outfit (white crop top with the sides cut out, white shorts and my air forces) time fly fast because it was now 6:30pm. I went down stairs to the kitchen OMG! I said. my aunt have a cabinet filled with candy. I took sour patch kids (watermelon) that's something me and Hunter have in commen. I sat on the couch eating and watching TV til it was 7:30.

{After calling Hunter} I wait 10mins til I heard a knock on the door. I open it suddenly I a face instantly looks and hugs me tight. It was so fast I didn't get to see the face so pushed the person off, till I realize it was Hunter so I immediately pulled back in and hugged him back. I'll be back later aunty Amber! Ok sweetie she replied.