Prolouge

For many years, sugar rush kingdom was in 4 slices of equal land and kingdoms. First started by Vanellope, racing had been a popular sport for younger children, including myself. It's where plenty of us meet up to meet other people much like us. Some of the most well known are, of course, the prince and princesses of the 4 kingdoms, who too race. And then there's plenty like me. Commoners looking for excitement in our lifes, or at least, that's what me and my sister came for. Honestly, we really like it. My sister's obsessed with it. oh, me? Well, my name is nougetsia. I take up my father's name in racing, which is brumblestain, but at home, we call all of us winterpops. My sister is adorabeezle winterpop. We've meet a lot of others during the 2 years of racing we've been in this arcade. Yes, we live In an arcade. Yeah. Awkward enough for you now? If so, please stop reading. But we love wandering Game Central station and meeting people from different games. Now, about me... Oh yeah. I love the color pink, which is why I am Cotton candy-themed in races. My sister represents peppermints. But recently there's been fortune telling told to Vanellope that a great disaster which will break 3 of the kingdoms and change codes by Will, and That Vanellope will be lost from racing. I think that fortune teller's full of Sugar. Why would codes change? It dosent make sense! Why would It change the codes? WHY? But I kinda fear it...