A depressing marriage

Kim and Kanye were in the living room , Kanye was playing Grand theft auto five and Kim was twerking in the mirror. Kanye glanced over at the mirror and began tearing up . Kim stopped twerking and looked over at Kanye.

" Are you sad, cause you don't get my booty tonight?" Kim said in a annoying voice

Kanye stares at her he then puts his controller down and walks to the bathroom. He rubs his eyes with his hands and looks up at the mirror.

"Shes gonna find out sooner or later..." Kanye said sadly

Kanye began crying he then put his hand on the bathroom mirror and moved his thumb as if he were wiping away tears.

"I will always love you ..." Kanye said with a faint smile

Kanye left the bathroom then went back to playing his game. After a few hours Kim and Kanye went to bed. The next day Kim was packing and Kanye looked up at her

" What are you doing?" Kanye said tiringly

"Packing for California , me and Caitlyn are gonna go there for a week" She said while packing.

Kanye was happy on the inside but acted sad , after Kim was done packing she got in the car to pick up Caitlyn.

"Bye Hun !" she screamed out

"Bye" Kanye said happily.

Kanye immediately went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror

"Shes gone for a week" he says as he bites his lip.

Kanye went to the living room he got one controller for himself and grabbed another for the living room mirror and he turned on his Xbox and turned on super Mario bros. He smiled and looked over at the mirror .

"A whole week without a whale bossing me around..."

After playing his Xbox for hours it was late and he was tired but he didn't want to sleep alone... Kanye grabbed a mirror and placed it in his bed . He turned off the bedroom light and turned on the lamp next to his bed. He gazed into the mirror.

"If she found out..." he said worryingly and then he kissed the mirror.

The next day Kanye woke up cold and he moved his arms around but didn't feel the mirror. He opened his eyes to see the mirror shattered in front of Kim. Kanye gasped.

"Y-you're home e-early..." Kanye said in a terrified voice

"We had to cancel ! And trust me when you get home from your interview things will be ALOT different!" Kim stomped her foot on the ground and left the bedroom.

Kanye went to his interview sadly, he returned home hours later to see a bunch of glass on the ground in the living room.

"You'll never see a mirror again..." Kim said with a smirk.