Part 1 :Look at me Ken

So it's the first time I let you see what going on in my life.

This morning I wake up and I do my usual business, brush my teeth take a shower and I took a deep breath after and my way down I checked my email and Instagram. When I have finally reached the kitchen table I heard a knock on my door.
Me: oh my god
Making my way to the door just only with a Calvin Klein boxers ( oh first of all it's my house so I'm doing what I want to do second it's 8am it's too early for a visit okay ? ) I opened the door and I saw her ! I mean the girl who's I'm in love with since I met her as crazy as it could sound ! But Scooter told me to forget her because he was sure that people wouldn't see us together sad story but. What she is doing here! And moreover at this time i mean she looks like she is tired.
Me:Kendall?
Ken:Justin I need your help!
She seems to be afraid of something.
Me: Ken are you okay ? She was looking around her like she is searching for something or someone. Look at me Ken !
She looked away from the gate to look me in the eye! Oh her pretty brown eyes! She just pushed me into the house and she closed the door! Oh I got it! But it's weird because every time I was flirting with her usual she just ignore me ! Weirdo but she finally said something! I was so overthinking that I haven't listened to her !
Ken: Justin are you listening?
Now she seems upset!
Me: No...Eum...Sorry...What did you said?
Ken: Justin!
That's what she said! I don't get it. I mean I don't understand! I told you she drive me crazy !!!!!
Ken: Justin I told you when I was home I heard weird sounds!
Me: it could have been your mom or one of your sisters Ken don't worry!
Ken: don't you remember my mom is with Kylie in Brazil for a shooting and the rest of the family is currently in NYC !
Oh yes right I forgot about it ! Well her mom told me to keep an eye on "her little daughter" (even though she's not that little actually she is even taller than her mother ) because nobody else is here with her.
Me:stay here I'm going to see if there's something okay ?
Ken: Are you serious?
Me: What do y...
Ken: you're going to get out
just with a boxer
Me: oh ! Yeah ! Well I'm going upstairs to put a shirt and a jean and then I'm going to your house it's okay ?
Ken: Yea ! Thnx Jay
Me: There's no problem Ken! There's no problem !
She gave me a faint smile. What a beautiful smile she has and I'm totally crazy about it. I smiled back and make my way to her house. It was strange the door was open but inside everything was normal. I looked into every room. I just jogged back to my house after closing the door with a key that was hanging near it.

Me: Ken there's nothing wrong in your...
Was she sleeping on my couch and cuddling with a cushion. Ok it's so fucking cute, she's so adorable who can't resist to a beautiful woman like her ! Not me ! I put a blanket on her and get upstairs to my room for sleeping. But I can't sleep because of her ! I can't stop thinking of her ! OMG we know each other since a long time and I can't even tell her that I have feelings for her coz Scoot doesn't want me to tell her and coz I know that she wants us to be just friends which crush me. But I'm not going to let him decided what I'm allowed to do or not ! Contracts or no contracts it's the same ! And for her I'm going to see later ! Right now I'm determined to show her who I'm ! Justin just Justin not Justin Bieber !

Ken: JUSTIN !!!!! JUSTIN !!!!
Me running downstairs: Kendall what happened to you ? Why are you screaming?
Ken: where were you? Now she looks really upset.
Me: In my bedroom (trying actually but it doesn't matter now ) sleeping why were you screaming ?
Ken:Eum ... Nothing
Me:Ken ! What happened?
Ken: Nothing! I just ... I was afraid! I haven't heard you so I thought I was alone !
Me: You were sleeping I thought that you were tired so I let sleep and get back to my room ! But why you were afraid! Does something happens ? You've been alone during more than week so why are you afraid right now?

She was trying to break eye contact with me! Something has happened! I swear if someone have just touched a single piece of her hair I'm going first to cut off his balls then feed him with it and finally kill him !

Me: Kendall! Answer my question! 😠
Ken:Nothing! It's not important enough for you to know it !
Me:Kendall are you fucking kidding me! Answer my question ! What happened?

_____________________
So hey babes tell me what do think about it ! In the next chapter D****** is gonna come do a big mess and go back from where he comes from.
Comment
Share with your friend
Vote
Message me
Like that I know there's some people who read it!
Stay tuned Jendall fans 😘