Chapter 1.

"Damn idiot!" The queen shouts as I accidentally trip on her foot as I sprint to English.

I skid to a stop and timidly turn around to look at her feet, since she is above me in the hierarchy at this school I must look down.

"Now what are you going to say to me Hazel. I better get an extraordinary apology with an added apology gift." She sasses.

"Sorry Queen Annabel I didn't mean to." I squeak.

"Okay... If that's all you've got then that's pretty pathetic. Now for my gift." She demands.

I look through my backpack and grab my wallet and give her my monthly allowance since I know if I give her anything else she will get the jocks to beat me up.

"Better. See you around shorty." She says as she passes me and casually shoves me into a locker. I bang my head against the lock and yelp in pain, but she is already long gone and the hallways are already deserted. Great! Another detention.

Once I arrive to class I let myself in the classroom and speed to my usual seat in the back. I am a nerd but that doesn't mean I sit in the front. I personally can't because I know people will be looking at me from behind and then I will wonder if my hair looks okay or if I have dandruff in my hair. Or a stain on my shirt or something. It overwhelms me since I am extremely self-conscious.