Introduction :)

Don't you hate those days , when all you want to do is sleep, but you have so many things to do.

I flipped the sign in front of the cart to open, it was a daily thing. The mall wasn't very crowded this early in the morning, and not to many people come to the mall to purchase coffee and a biscotti from a mobile cart. I sat on the stool behind the counter and opened my magazine. Celebrities these days, they flaunt everything and don't care who sees. The usual people came to the cart, Mrs. Kliment the cell phone accessory cart lady, Danny the H&M cashier, and of course Ross the Hollister model. After giving Ross his order and receiving some unneeded but much appreciated winks , I went back to my magazine.

I could tell by how crowded the mall was becoming that it was around noon. A.K.A ,the time I usually have to start getting up and delivering orders to people's tables.

Cassidy had just arrived when a huge crowd of people came up to the cart, demanding coffee and smoothies. I had a tray full of smoothies walking over to a table when a group of guys came out of no where, running from  

each other. They looked my age, but were acting like complete idiots. I tried to ignore them as I maneuvered around each one of them carefully setting the smoothie to the customer. I had 2 beverages left when the tall dark haired boy backed into me, causing them all to fall over me. My shirt drenched in smoothie contents. When the boy turned around I knew in a second who it was. Zayn Malik.

This story seems awfully familiar, maybe I have read it somewhere before, like a fan fiction page. Zayn Malik dumps a drink on a girl and in the end they fall madly in love. No, in the end he pays for my dry cleaning and we never speak to each other again.

"I am so sorry, I really didn't mean to, here let me help you." Zayn insisted holding his hand out to me.

I shook it off and got up myself. The whole court yard was now staring at us , me. My face got beat red, but not before some girl shouted out "THAT'S ZAYN MALIK!"

The whole cafeteria was up in an instant mobbing him and the four other boys. I took this as a chance to clean myself off. I went behind the cart and turned on the faucet. There was already a stain. I cursed under my breath, someone around me cleared there throat. I looked up and realized the person was standing right in front of me, and it was the person who did this in the first place. I glared for a second then continued wiping my shirt.

"Listen, I am really sorry...Evelyn." I looked up and saw that Zayn was reading my name tag, his eyes light up as I looked at him. "Is there anything I could do?" The thought of money popped into my head,but I brushed it off. I didn't say a word, just shook my head and started with a new order. "A-are you sure?" Zayn said , I was starting to get really annoyed.

"No, I am fine. It's just a stain, it should come out. But maybe you could do staff here and the well being of customers a favor and don't act like complete morons in public again." Zayn looked at me stunned that I just confronted him. "And you probably just got on the cover of multiple magazines, so congratulations the attention is once again all on you."

I stared at him for a moment, then turned around and got back to my order. Once I was finished with my order I brought it over to the lady. Cassidy came up to me and handed me $50. "What's this for?" I asked confused.

"That boy over there told me to give it to you." Cassidy said smirking. She nudged me and then walked away. I averted my eyes to where The five boys were standing. Zayn was looking right at me, he winked and then they all walked away.

What did I just get myself into..

-•-----------•------------•---------•-------• 

Enjoy the introduction to my new fanfiction! :D please leave some comments and some ideas! I love feedback so don't be afraid! xx.