Chapter One ..

Yatemero's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a windy day , I just put on my hood and went out to walk , I really don't know why , but every time my parents argue , I just go out to walk , I don't know when they will stop doing that to me , I'm an only guy , so they won't devide me if they divorced , I'm not even into my mother or father , I love to stay with my aunt , she's so friendly and cares about me , while I was walking , I forgot the I went out the boarders , I really didn't know how , I guess I should go back , all these words where blowing my mind while I'm trying to fine the way to get back , I don't even see the road , it's only grass " Hello " I kept saying with resonating of my voice is only my answer , it's getting darker and rainy , I'm afraid ..

I started to run anywhere while breathing hard , I kept my silence , it's like I'm the only one in here ..

While I was walking I got trapped into the hunter's tricks or trap , I kept screaming until I saw a dizzy light coming from away , I tried to untie the ropes but there's no use

I kept freezing until I found out that that light wasn't coming from behind , it just turned and came from my back

I kept swinging in the ropes while breathing hard , I found that light disappeared , I tried to look in all directions but I didn't find anything , suddenly , my phone rang " oh, shit , shiiit ! " I picked up my phone fast , and muted it , when I raised my head , I found ...

I found the small light increased, it's everywhere , I kept hearing a laughing , thousand of laughing and giggling " p-please stop .." Those were my only words which kept repeating , while covering my eyes and crying ..

After a while I fell down the ropes , but , it's like someone torn the ropes , it was thick ropes which can't cut easily , I didn't think about anything , I just stood up and kept running ..

I picked up my phone but there's no signal in this area , I kept my phone's flash's on to be able to see the ground and ran with my fast way , I lift my phone up and all that you can hear is my screaming

A half black guy with a white skin were mixed , and he has a torn wings , with a black eyes , and a wide smile with a tall tail coming out him , that's all I remember after fainting ...

--------
I wanted to make it something special :D , and unmade , I hope you enjoy this and going to make the ch.2 tomorrow , I will be active those days .. So enjoyyy !!