For Me there is you

For Me there's you.

I know where supposed to be friends but there something there which is killing me that we're not more, and the only thing I'm sure about is I love you, I feel in love with my best friend and I wish I could show up on your door step right now and spend the whole entire night with you. we have no serects, No lies, we're just faithful to one another.

I just Really wish you knew how much you make me happy when we talk about old times, I'm the type of girl that can be so hurt but can still look at you & Smile a girl which Is willing to brighten up your day than my own, I need a man with good intentions,not someone which can't pay attetnion and I felt like I found that in you.

There are days in the world where it feels so empty, and then I see you but with another girl smiling and I think to myself I can never make you smile like that, or laugh I miss our old ways when you where mine, you and me where amazing, Morning & Evening texts, our kisses & hugs... everything.......

You... And Meee... Where meant for each other Cupid put us together I'm not letting go of the first person which acctually loved me, and held me and said it, the first to hold my face when I doubted him & say I truely love you & made me cry the first boy I was so excited to see in the morning & at night.

The first day we dated I Remeber you came to school in the morning & I was with my friends none of them knew but yet you still came to me held me at the back and said hii,I knew how important you where to me.

I have so much memorise,I can't forget the time you took me from the back and swag me around I can't forget you..

you gave me so much butterflie,I wanna be the girl where you point & say that's her......

Before I die I want to change someone's life.... I want to wanted, I want someone to cry over me, I want someone to love me.,.

I want him..