Chapter 1

It was a very sunny and calm day so I started to grow some melon seed but suddenly something fell from the sky and it was a letter that said:

Dear Creeperteen:

You were selected to play in The Minecraft Games. You will play against other "players" but only one will survive, you can make team with other "players" but at the end you will need to fight against each other.

You were selected because you're one of the most strong "players" that we know.

Go to the temple of the creeper tomorrow at 12:00 pm

Atte: Minecraft Games

After reading that letter I started wondering with who I'll be playing against.

That same day in the night I searched in the public library about that "Minecraft Games" and I find out that The Minecraft Games is a very known game and that only the best of the best people can enter.

But I still wondering:

Why do they choose me?

Also in the letter was written:

PD:You can bring an animal to be with you all the time.

So I went that same day to buy my very loyal PIG

After that I went to my home and sleep well

In my dream I was fighting with someone but I couldn't see his face so I'm wondering who was he.

In the morning of the next day I told my friend C3doesminecraft about that they chose me to play in The Minecraft Games and he told me that he was chosen too.

When he told me that I started thinking:

Are they choosing people randomly or they are choosing them because they know each other?

I started worrying about that I'll be fighting against my best friend.