I.

Zebayda's point of view:

"Jason!" I call his name but he doesn't see me. He doesn't even acknowledge me. I try again. "Jason!" But he doesn't see me.

I begin to think he's ignoring me so I try to make my way over to him, but I can't move. I'm stuck. I try for the last time "Jason!"

This time he looks towards me and smiles. I can't help but smile too. He opens his arms and begins making his way over.

"Jase," I murmur and open my arms too.

"Lauren,"

Wait, what?

His grin widens as he runs towards, then past past me. I turn just in time to see him engulf Lauren in his arms. He spins her around before letting her plant her feet back on the ground. Nothing but the sound of their laughter fills the room and it breaks my heart in two. He leans in a pecks her lips once, twice, three times before deepening the kiss.

It's putting me through complete torture. I want to look away but I can't. I can't move. I'm stuck again.

Jason's the first to pull away, he smiles at her and takes her hand in his before they start to walk away. Once again he didn't even acknowledge me and neither did she.

"Jason!" I call again, but this time my voice sounds like a broken cry.

I keep calling for him, but they both keep walking. And they keep on walking into the distance and won't stop with me still calling for him to stay.

------------------

I open my eyes and my dream fades in the dim lighting of my living room. What the hell was that about? I grasp at the fragments as they recede, but fail to catch any of them.

Dismissing it, even though many questions pondered in my mind, I sit up on the couch and look up at the clock. The time read 10:27pm. "He's late," I mutter and run my hand through my now tangled hair, my straight hair must now be wavy and my makeup smudged. Sighing, I head upstairs to my room, peel off my dress, clip my hair up, and step into the shower.

My thoughts stray to the day. I attended college as per usual, arrived home and got ready to meet up with Lea, and from there we went out for lunch. After that it was just my regular home routine. I was suppose to meet up with Jason today for a movie and then pizza night, which he knew we had on every Friday.

Maybe he just forgot. Or perhaps he was busy...with Lauren.

My heart ached whenever I thought of the two of them together. It ached at the though of them holding hands, laughing, kissing, hugging. It ached because he loved her and not me. It completely shatters me.

But he's my best friend, and if that's the only way I can keep him close to me then fine. He's just my friend.

///////////////

Hey guys! That was the very short intro to my new story "He's Just My Friend"! (Don't worry future chapters will be a lot longer than this) I want your guys' input on this;
- Did you like it judging from the intro?
- What do you wanna see happen in future?
- How do you think Lauren will turn out in the story?
I'm kinda new to writing on wattpad so just bare with me while I try to forgive this all out :p Laters!