Prologue

The room was dimly lit and only had three occupants. One of the men, who was dressed in a sharp, clean suit looked at the surveillance footage playing on the screen in front of him. He turned his head to look at the man next to him, who was dressed slightly less formal, in just jeans and a tucked in flannel shirt.

"Are you sure he's one of them?" Flannel shirt nodded his head.

"I'm certain"

There was silence as the three men continued watching the screen. Flannel shirt pressed a button on the screen and the footage skipped back a few days. The image was slightly grainy but what they were seeing was absolutely certain now.

"The question is, is he what the girl was talking about?" Said the third man and the mood in the room instantly became gloomy.

"There's no way to know for certain, I mean we don't even know what the girl was talking about but what we do know is that we have to bring this kid in" Flannel shirt said and the other two men nodded. The clean-cut man pulled out a phone from his pocket and dialed a number. After waiting for a few rings a gruff voice answered.

"Observing stopped, retrieve personal 4.0" The clean- cut man said then turned his phone off ending the call and looked at his colleagues. The corner of his lip lifted up slightly as he turned back to the screen to see the boy walking through the front door of his house. He was just hoping that this retrieval went smoothly.