9/11

"Rise and shine , mary today is the big day! And you need to look nice for my work. " yelled Mary's mom Cindy. Mary's room was all the way at the end of the hallway. "I'm up. I'm up." Yelled mary answering her mother.

Mary packed lunch while Cindy

started the car. Mary wasn't very

excited about today. She thinks her

moms job is boring and dull.

"Good morning Cindy and what's is your name little girl? " Said the boss loud and clear. "This here is my daughter Mary . She is twelve and wants to learn about working at the twin towers.

Ring,ring. Mary's phone is ringing. It's her best friend calling.

"Hey guess what?" Said Mary.

"Me first! So I got an A on my lath test!" Yelled her BFF through the phone.

"What's lath?"

"It's language and math. You see I got an A on my math test, but a B on my language test. So I averaged them together and got an A."

" Oh. That's awesome! So guess ...."

Mary was loudly interrupted by a bang. A piece of glass hit mary in the arm. Mary fainted. When she awoke she was still on the sixteenth floor. Alone.

"Hello. Hello anybody here? " mary screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Come with me. I will keep you safe ."Said a man wearing a blue rain coat. " My name is ......." The man was simply interrupted by another bang! " We'll my name does simply not matter. We must leave." The man looked at mary who's arm was bleeding.

" No I am not going with you strange man. I do not know who are? For all I know you could kill me!" Mary said.

Mary heard people screaming below her." I should have gone with that man." Mary said to herself . "Help. Help. Anybody I am stuck." Said a child's voice.

Mary got up even though her arm was purple and look for the child

Mary couldn't see anyone. Mary yelled. " Yell again so I can save you. And I help you out. " mary heard no noise.

Mary figured the child died and started cry. Then all the sudden pieces of the 17th floor fell on her.

The child screamed. Mary found a little boy under a desk. "Are you ok" mary said.

The boy said " yes but my leg is caught under the other desk. Please help me. I'm scared. I have been up here for hours. Then I saw you. And screamed but you we bleeding and fainted. I went to sleep. Then when I woke up you were gone. So I screamed again. And you found me."

Mary felt sad. She tried to lift the desk but she only had one arm. Mary crawled under with the boy. "Go to sleep little boy.Everthing will be ok." said mary.

Ten minutes later, a man with blue jeans and a yellow tee shirt found them.

"Wake up. Wake up." The man yelled.

Mary woke and saw the man. She woke up the little boy. The boy was frightened. His leg was free. The man lifted the desk and saved him.

" Come with me. I am john. And who are you?"

" I am mary. And this is well I don't know he hasn't told me." Mary waited for the boy to answer. " Marcus. My name is Marcus." The boy said. Frightened.

" alright let's go." John said as he wrapped Mary's arm with his tee shirt. John picked the little Marcus and ran with mary to the door.

Mary collapsed after two minutes of running.