Golf

"I don't wanna go!" I whinnd after Kaylee struck the ball. She was on hit 5 of a 3 par hole.
"I don't think anyone does." Kaylee replied as she picked up her club bag and started walking. I bobbled over to her with my heavy golf bag on my back as we started walking.
I loved golf for two main reasons, 1 our friend Evelyn had asked me to join so I said sure and Kaylee joined as well. I wad almost 100% sure her dad would make her quit like with everything else she did in her life such as
*Vollyball
*Marching Band
*Swimming
*Baseball
*Soccer
*Softball
and so many other things. Kayleed dad was not a good parent.
You see, there's no right or correct way to parent. But there is wrong was to parent. And if there was a scale of 1 to 100, 100 being the best one the worst, then her dad would be one of the parents in the negatives.
Suprisingly though he let her stay and the golf team consisted of 4 people, Evelyn, Tessa, Kaylee, and myself. Evelyn wanted us to join because she said there was no one else our age so I agreed and begged Kaylee to join and she said yes.
Tessa was a senior and had been golfing for 7 years now. Evelyn had only joined last year.
Reason 2 of why I loved golf was the open grass and senic views. Mmmmm. Just smell the trees and watch the grass dance in the breeze. That was love.
We finally got to the green where both our balls patiently waited. I set my bag down and grabbed the putter as Kaylee did the same. I managed to get onto the green on stroke 3 and got much closer to the hole.
I grabbed the flag from the hole and set it off to the side as Kaylee lined her ball and got ready.
She finished that hole with a 7 and I with a 6. This was only our second week so a six was like a 2 to us.
"I really don't want to start though. Like every single other year I love going back to school. This year not so much." I shook my head and walked with her to the club house. Something was eating at me making me not want to go back.
"Is it because of Gregory?" That question hit me hard. I slowed down walking and she looked back at me.
She's right. It was.