Chapter 1: Meeting Everybody

It's truly an amazing experience when your best friend shouts out that you're on your period.

"Move it! Out of the way! Women with her monthly visitor coming through!" Ah yes, meet Ayla. My amazing, awesome, and annoying best friend.

"Ayla, seriously, the whole world doesn't need to know" I mutter blushing and ducking my head while people snicker.

"Oh whatever. I was just being generous and clearing a path for you. I'll see you in history soon, I got to go find Jeremy " she said bouncing off in some random direction.
I shake my head and walk to my locker. A few girls walk past and wave while giggling and commenting on how amazing my outfit is.

Let me give you a tour guide of my school.
-You have the Goths, who hang out under the bleaches and barely do anything except creep you out.

-Next you have the nerds. The smart people who stay in the science lab during lunch and figure out new ways to make electricity.

-Now you have the drama geeks who live their lives in character. These kids stay and practice all day in the theatre waiting for auditions for the schools play, Rapunzel.

Finally you come to the jocks and cheerleaders which is Ayla and I;
For the cheerleaders you have
Ayla Rosedale,
Chealsea Bowemont,
Sarah Kelley,
Lori Callagan,
Jacob Callagan (brother to Lori ),
Monté Franchise,
Julia Brenar,
Bradley Cander,
Yolanda Palner,
Wesley Georgetown,
Amber Crescent,
Ashton Parker,
Brontana Lockingwood and me, Emerald Welmen.
We all love cheer leading and have cheer finals in three weeks. The whole team is pumped that I'm captain this year! I'm one hundred percent going to lead them to victory
Now... I'm forgetting something ... Oh! Right, the jocks.
So first you have captain of the team, Cole Benston. Then you have the others,
Charlie Ruchles,
Jeremy Highland,
Simon Buckley,
Jake Collins,
Ben Linelly,
Ky Lockingwood (Brontanas' brother)
Jesse Called,
Cooper Hawkins,
Scott Simmons,
Henry Osborne,
River Temray,
Matt Jallson,
Luke Jallson,
Lawson Jallson,

The Jallsons may be triplets, but the only things they have in common are football and blue eyes.
Cole, the captain seems far to egotistical for his own good. One thing I've noticed is his best mates Ben, Jeremy and Jake never leave his side. Ever. I mean, unless they meet up for some time with a woman. Gross!
Anyways! That is Eaglesburg high for you. Living the cliche life and having it all at your fingertips.

(Bell rings)

Ugh no. History with Mr Lennox.

I scurry to grab my books, slamming my locker shut and speed walking down the hall. As I turn the corner I walk right into a hard wall sending me onto my ass. I look up and meet the eyes of Cole Benston who reaches out his hand.  I stand and have to crane my neck to see his face. His 6foot 4 body next to my 5 foot 7 one.

"Shit Emerald I'm sorry. You alright?" He says as I dust myself off.

"Yeah I'm alright. Sorry I wasn't concentrating on where I was going" I say, picking up my books. "Sorry I have to go! Late for class. See you at the pep rally!" I yell as I run down the corridor.
Now I know what you are thinking, "Cole doesn't seem so bad. Don't be mean". But trust me, you will soon come to meet the real Cole.

Finally making it to history, I burst through the door and slide into my seat next to Ayla.

"Girl you good? You look flustered" she says as she places her palm on my forehead.
I swat it away and roll my eyes. "Darl I'm fine was just running late because-".

"Miss Welmen and Miss Rosedale. Am I interrupting?" Mr Lennox asks as he peers down at us through his Harry Potter shaped glasses.

"No Mr lennox" we say in unison as we open our books.