Steve

Scene: Jungle

Time :Night 

P.O.V: Narrator

Steve was running, trying to escape from a zombie and giant spider (which was weird) chasing him. Then he suddenly saw light, "the sun!" He shouted while running from the spider still chasing him (the zombie died because of the sunlight). When the sun was up he harvested many wood from a nearby tree. He made some wooden planks and then a workbench(crafting table) then he made a house to keep him safe from monsters at night then he made some sticks and crafted a wooden pickaxe then he dug some cobblestones then he realised he night was coming but he had not found some iron for shears ,so he crafted a stone sword and tried to find some sheep, what luck he found 5 and each gave 1 wool then he also found some pigs and cows he killed them all the cow gave him 3 leathers he went back home to craft a bed and a furnace.

P.O.V.: Steve

I decided to cook my pork to have some food tomorrow, I roasted them , then I decide to sleep because it was night. I was being chased by a charged creeper then suddenly it exploded "aahh!" I shouted then I woke up, "oh it was just a dream" I said while waking up then I tried to get some woods then a question popped in my head , why is everything is made out of blocks even me? Why? Why am I made out of blocks and all the things surrounding me? Well if Notch created me like that, then that's that. It was raining outside but I still tried to get wood for a stone pickaxe. Then suddenly I saw a Charged Creeper behind the tree, it was going to explode. Then suddenly it exploded ,good thing I dogged it. After that I went inside the house and crafted a stone pick axe to mine and look for a cave then I mined , I mined ,and mine until I found 9 iron ore in a wall surrounded by 20 gold ore which was weird, but I decided to mine the iron ore to smelt it for a iron pickaxe. While mining the gold ores I found a cavern, when I looked inside it I saw an old mineshaft with some chests and saw a sign saying HELP!!!

|-----------------------------------| 

Author: Sorry for making it short cuz I just type what goes in my mind.