Meeting Seth

I sat in bed and stared blankly at the ceiling, just thinking. Wondering how my life could of been different. My father is a low life. My mother is suffering from extreme depression and stopped talking to me a few months ago. They both left me wondering, pondering on what I did so wrong. Questions fill my mind, constantly tearing me apart slowly piece by piece. Somehow I always pull it together, hiding what really was wrong.
Today, its time for the first day of sophomore year. My summer was drastically boring, so I was okay with going to back to school. I needed something, anything, I didn't care, to distract me from the emptiness filling inside me. It felt as I was missing something inside me, almost like a missing piece to an unfinished puzzle. That was me, an unfinished puzzle.
I walked into school. So many people pushing other people just to see their friends like they've never seen them in years. Same thing every year. Same people. Same groups. Just the same. I wished something would change, until a boy walked into school. A new and tall, brown eyed boy. He was skinny but an average kind of skinny. Almost like skinny but not too skinny, just right. He wore a gray T-shirt with black stripes and dark blue jeans. He was all alone walking into school, like me.