GOT7 Yugyeom&Mark

Wrong place, wrong time...

~Yugyeom~
She was the perfect girl, everyone would fall for her smile. Beautiful, smart... she was just right. Why God did you have to take her? Was it her time already? They say, it was time for her, to go back to her real home... the home where angels live. I miss her...

-Flashback-
"MARK BABY I'M BACK!!!", you screamed. No answer. You walked into the living room where everyone from GOT7 was... except for one boy... your boyfriend. "Guys you know I love you all?", they nodded. "Soooo please turn off the music. It's too loud!"
Jr, JB, Jackson : We can't...
Youngjae: We're sorry...
Bambam: Our little angel...Mark hyung...he...
You: What's wrong with him?Yugyeom: Baby girl... he cheats on you in the room over there!
You walked towards the room Yugyeom pointed at. You heard Mark and someone else moan... you're mad and sad at the same time. You didn't care anymore... you just kicked the door open since he locked it.
You: Mark... for real?
Mark: Well...
You: Ok listen. I don't care that you cheat on me and give our 5 years relationship up for her. Do what you want, just don't regret it later!
Mark: Don't worry I will.
No emotions...?
-End-

(Still Yugyeom's pov)
It's been a month now, since you left me. I can't take it anymore. Mark doesn't even care that you're gone. He's still with that girl. You knew that when the time come, we won't be able to ignore it... that's why you gave us your home, right? You're such an angel. How could he do that to you?
I'm sorry... I'm going to break my promise to you. I want to see you again, to hold you in my arms, to let you know how much I love you.
"YUGYEOM NO!"
It was too late... he took too much sleeping pills.

You: Yugyeom my prince... you can't come now. It's not the right time.
Yugyeom: But... I miss you too much to handle it!
You: I miss you too... I promise I will be back,ok? Don't leave them now, they need you.
Yugyeom: Promise?
You: Promise.
With that you kissed each other and Yugyeom woke up.

//years later//
"Yugyeom-ah hurry! I WANT MY FOOD!!"
Wow hyung... chill your life. It's going nowhere!
I bumped into someone...I looked at her. She...my little Baby girl. She...our promise.
"You...", she smiled at me. I took her in my arms and kissed her.
"YA! YUGYEOM YOU JUST CAN'T KISS A STRA... little angel?!", everyone hugged her. Stranger? But hugging her too? Those boys really...
"Welcome back", I took her by her hand and we spent the whole day with each other.

This time I won't choose the wrong boy. It's the beggining of our love story now, Kim Yugyeom.