Adopted by One Direction!?

HI! My name is Gabby and this is my fanfiction   ! Enjoy!   

----------------Hi I'm Kassidy and I'm 12. I have LONG brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. My favourite colour is blue and my birthday is February 28th. You will learn more about me during my adventure. Enjoy! (:    

----------------

"Kassidy!" Mrs. Protfert screamed. "What now?!" I yelled back obviously annoyed. "Get down here! Someone FINALLY wants to adopt you!!" Whuh? Did I hear right? Someone wants to adopt me? Not cool. Everytime I get adopted. I come back. One time when I was seven, I was really eager to know where I would be living with this 'dad' guy. I probably asked him 50 million times. He ended up dropping me off at the first stop light. I chuckled lightly under my breath and went to the bathroom. I'm in no hurry, they can wait. I don't even know them so. I fixed my long hair and made my way downstairs. I put my hand on the woden railing and immediatly regretted it. "SLIVERRRRR!!!!!!!" I shouted jumping up and down on the step. "Hurry child!" She yelled. Uhm, I'm in pain. I thought it was obvious lady. "BLODDY STAIRS!!" I yelled. I heard giggles, chuckles, and laughter. Yeah, cuz this is just the funniest thing ever. Do I hear Irish and Biritsh laughter? I thought to myself. There can't be any Irish & British laughter accent things because this is Connecticut. How wrong was I? Very. One Direction are in our living room. I REPEAT One Direction are IN OUR living room. Whoooooaaaaa!!! Didn't see THAT one coming. I stopped jumping and squealing and crap to check my eyes. Hah! It is them! Woopdie doo! I'm not a fan of this boy band if you are wondering. That all was sarcasm. I hate them. "Kassidy child! These boys want to adopt you! Get your crap and lets go!" Mrs. Protfert yelled. "I may be a child, but my name is not child. Don't call me child." I said, walking back up the bloddy stairs. I hate this. I have to live in thi miserable place and then with 5 people I hate. Great life I have.