Charmed ones and One direction

This is about three sisters; Piper, Phoebe and Paige who has magic powers. Piper can freeze and blow things up. Phoebe gets visions about the future and Paige's power is that she can look at a thing and it will show up in her hands. Its my first the Charmed ones so there can be some spelling mistakes on with the story

Yes, the girls are magic witches!

It was nighttime and the girls was on their way to their rooms to sleep. Phoebe was going to bed when she got a vision about our times most popular boy band, One Direction.

The vision:

It was about a girl who came in a dressing room. It belonged to Louis.She ( The Demon) was trying to tell him she liked him and before he knew it, she was trying to kiss him, but he pushed her away.

She got angry and told him, she was a Cotttel Demon and wanted to make him a demon too she changed to a demon face and got Louis and punched him to a wall and leaned in and was trying to bite him.

Phoebe's vision stopped and Phoebe knew that she would have to contact the others, so she went out of her room. Piper, Paige wake up, yelled Pheobe.

What's the big deal Phoebe? Go to sleep said Piper. No, I had a vision said Phoebe.

We will have to wake Paige, but before she could say more, Paige came towards them. "What's going on? Is the house burning or something" said Paige, in a sleepy voice. "You two are talking or yelling so I can't sleep" said Paige. She looked tired and grumpy.

Piper rolled her eyes - typical Paige.

"Forget it Paige, we have a mission to do" said Piper. "What? " asked Paige. "Phoebe had a vision" said Piper.

Phoebe told them about One Direction they all like and listened to them. Those guys are hot! In my vision I mean, said Phoebe. What should we do? asked Paige

Piper looked at her. You could find out where One Direction had their new concert and try to get tickets and I will look in the book of shadows to see if there is something about this demon you saw and if there is a way to kill it, said Piper. Phoebe come with me," said.Piper. "Okay," said Phoebe and they were going to the attic, to look in the book of Shadows. Paige went to the computer.

There was not much about the demon, in the book of shadows even if Phoebe remembered the demon.

"What should we do? There is nothing about how to kill this demon" said Piper. "I know what to do, but we shall call Leo first" said Phoebe." Okay," said Piper. Then they called Leo.

Leo came in a magic sky. "Yes?" said He." Good you are here Leo. I want you to take me to the underworld so I can talk to Cole. You know where he is right?" said Phoebe "No, but I can use my magic senses to find him for you" said Leo.

"Thank you" said Phoebe.

Leo closed his eyes and was trying to feel where Cole was. He opened his eyes. He is in the grave, yeard said he. I know where he is, said Phoebe. In the mausoleum and looked at Leo. Will you take me? It's much faster. I will talk to him myself. Leo nodded and he and Phoebe took to the place Cole were.

When Phoebe came in at the door to the mausoleum Cole said she and looked around and saw him he came to her Cole said Phoebe again and hugged him. "So what are you doing here?" asked Leo "I wanted to meet Phoebe" said Cole. "Good I have something to ask you about" said Phoebe and told him about the demon.

"They are very dangerous and have a firepower which is ten times stronger than mine " said Cole. "Do you know how to destroy a Demon like that?" asked Phoebe? "Yes,"said Cole.

"Good I must go now" said Phoebe. "Do you need my help" asked Cole. "No me and my sisters can do it by our self" said Phoebe. "Okay" said Cole, he and Phoebe kissed before she took back to the others with Leo.

Piper did not look happy when Phoebe and Leo came back. "Please tell you not have been in the underworld and how long did it take to talk to Cole" said Piper. "Was she with Cole?" asked Paige Who had come, without the others has seen her.

"Yes what's wrong with that and I wasn't in the underworld I was in the graveyard with him, said Phoebe. Paige did not look happy. "What is it with you?" asked Phoebe.

"Oh come on Phoebe you know I don't trust him not after he once turned Evil and was trying to kill me" said Paige. "Have you not forgot that yet" said Phoebe "besides Cole was under a spell by another demon there could hypnotic people and demons" said Phoebe who had forgiven Cole.

Enough said Piper let us go, said she

And they took one anothers hands and used magic to come to the latest concert and after that were they going back stage to find the boys and to warn them, they found them.

Harry and Niall were smiling to Phoebe but Piper did not approve it. "Sorry to burst you bobble guys but Phoebe is taken remember, Phoebe" said she in her typical Piper voice. "Yes its true sorry guys" said Phoebe. "And so I'm I Paige is the only single here" said Piper she looked around where is Louis.

The guys did not know it and Piper told them about the girl, but the guys looked like they did not believe her. But Louis showed up and told them he believed Piperand the other girls, for he had meet the girl and said that it was not a normal girl, your right said Piper it's a demon.

At that moment showed the girl up and said you are right I'm a demon.

The Demon had fire as her power, and sent it, against the girls. Piper blocked it buy freezing its powers and Phoebe who could self-defense kicked it to pieces. The Demon sent her fire power against Paige, there took her hand out.

And said Fire power and the fire the demon had disappeared and showed up in Paige hand and she send it against the demon and it disappeared.

Louis and the other guys looked at them. What are you asked Niall? "We witches we here to protect you" said Paige. "Really" said Louis and blinked at her, she rolled her eyes at him.

Phoebe told them about her vision and Piper said they could not be sure there not will be more demons who will try to attack One Direction, so she and the other girls will be there just in case and they did that.

They all thought the demon was gone and it was, but she was not destroyed so she came back, she turned up in Louis dressing room almost like the vison Phoebe had. Louis knew that he could not do anything in the same time, came Paige and Phoebe in at the door and saw them.

Oh no, you should not do him anything said Phoebe and took a bottle with a poison up at her pocket. Paige looked at then had you had that all the time asked Paige, yes I almost forgot then said Phoebe, Paige rolled her eyes as she did a lot.

Louis looked at the girls for help. The demon looked at Phoebe and Paige with her demon face and Louis also saw it and he was sure it will give him nightmares for the rest of his life.

The demon had seen the poison and was going to get it from Phoebe, there was ready to fight for it. She looked at Paige and Paige got it. bottle with poison said she and the bottle disappeared shortly, but turned up in Paige's hand and she cached it at the demon and it broke and the demon disappeared or almost.

"We need Piper for this one" said Paige. "Cole did not say anything about that he just told me about the poison" said Phoebe. "Okay" said Paige but in the same came Piper and they said a spell and the Demon was done.

Louis and his friends were grateful for the help and asked if there was anything they could do to make up for it

"Yes you can come and perform in P3" said Piper her night club and they did that.

The End