Chapter 1 - I promise you

A/N: Karen Elle is called Elle, Elle is played by Selena.

Elle's POV

Me and mom is walking in the street to buy ice cream because i have all A in my report card. As i see a truck with the barney theme song playing. I take an eye on it and the truck stop, Barney got off the truck and i screamed! "Mom look! It's barney " I said with excitement while jumping. "Ok! Calm down There you want to have a picture " Mom offered "Yes!" I quickly ran fast to a bunch of kids with barney. When i reached barney i took his hand and shouted "Barney! Barney! Can we have a picture I love you so much! I've learn a lot of things because of you!" "Oh! Hey little girl thank you! Come on kids lets have a picture! " He offered and i saw Mom taking a picture of all of us then barney said "Hey! Kids do you think you have a talent? " he asked "Yes! " We all shouted "Well all of us have. Audition to us and be with me in T.V." He kindly said " Yeppie!" I Heard all kids shouted. " Ok! Kids see you all in audition by guys" the purple dinosaur said then walk out the crowd as we wave at him goodbye. All kids are gone and i was there thinking if i should go. Then mom called me "Hey! Sweetie " she shouted "Oh! Sorry Mom" i said while walking over her. "That's Ok! Sweetie" she chuckled "Uhm! Mom i was wondering if i can audition in Barney?" I asked.

"Uhmm! Well sweetie if you want well that's ok to me! " Mom said letting me go. "Here's your ice cream " She added "Oh! Yeah! " I chuckled.

.
.
.
.
.

As we got home i quickly ran upstairs and changed my sun dress into PJ's. Then i got my notebook to do some assignment (s), Then i heard a sudden knock.

"Elle honey? " I saw my nana standing in my door "Hey nana! " i screamed. Even though i am seeing her everyday it just makes me feel happy when She's there. "Elle can i talk to you? " She asked politely "Yes of course " I answered quickly then she walked quite through my bed and sat on it " I heard you wanted to audition on barney?" She asked again" Yes! I thought to myself that maybe i can act like mommy " i explained "I just want to tell you that it's Ok if you want to be in T.V but i will ask you. If you get famous and people all over the world know you, will you still stay being YOU" She smirked "For me I will stay being me, Not because you want me to do that but to tell people that fame can't change me " I simply answered then i smiled to her "Oh! My little princess making a big decision " Nana said more happier "I want you to know that i will support you forever and if you get famous can you promise me you will not change? " She said and stared at me " OF COURSE! I will not i promise " I quickly said and go over her qnd huged her very thight.

As i said i promise to be a good rolemodel to everyone, I will never give up in something i know i can do. I will stay being Me, because that's what i know i can do. And i will not over use my fame or money. Again i will stay being me I PROMISE YOU.