Breakup with Jake

I started to call Jake, hearing his phone ring on the other line while I was so nervous what he was going to say. What a cheater I am now, I'm technically dating two guys now, a celebrity and a jerk. Hello Jake?"Hey honey, what'd you need? I'm kind of busy right now I have to talk to you right now and it can't wait."

"What is it?"

"You don't need to come enroll at the college anymore."

"I do if I want to see your pretty face."

"That's the thing.... I don't ever want to see you again because we're done."

There was a slight silence between me and Jake.

"I'm going to your house now so we can discuss this, right now.""No, you're not! You're staying away from my house from now on, Jake! Just leave me alone!"

Niall overheard my conversation and walked over.

"Talk to the boys, Sonya. I'll handle this."

"Thanks Niall."

"Niall? Who is that, Sonya?"

Niall grabs my phone."I'm Niall. You listen and you listen good, Jake. Leave Sonya alone, never talk to her again, don't bother going to her house, and just go get a life."

I hear Jake scream on the phone while I'm talking to Louis and the girls in the background.

"You girls want to spend the night at the boys house, but watch movies at my house?"

I hear the girls scream a simple, "YES!" and I laugh.

"I'll see you then, okay?"

"Great, bye Sonya."Bye girls."

I hang up and walk over to Niall to see he's still yelling at Jake on my phone. I quickly grab my phone from Niall and hand him his.

"We're through, Jake. Deal with it because I have Niall now, So forget you!"

I hung up with that and we walked happily to my house, hoping Jake wouldn't be there. Guess we'll find out when we get there unless Niall is taking me to his house. The boys and all the girls come running after us.

"Niall, you want to walk back to get the cars?" Zayn says, smiling at Kaci.

"You guys go, I'll stay here and keep Sonya some company."

I pull on his arm.

"Go with them and grab the car, I'll stay with the girls, okay sweetie?"

"Okay babe."

He gives me a quick kiss and says he'll be right back. The girls look at me.

"What did we miss?"

"Oh nothing. Just a big fight between Niall and Jake on my phone."

My phone vibrates three times. Who was calling me? I pull out my phone and see it's Jake calling me. Wondering what he wanted, I answer it.

"What do you want, Jake?"Are you at the park by Nando's?"

He creeped me out by saying it, so I hung up quick. I heard a horn honk, and thought it was Niall but I was mistaken because It was Jake, and man was he mad!

"You broke up with me to go out with that pretty boy from One Direction?"

He grabs my wrist and pulls it hard.

"Let's go, Sonya!"

I pull away, and look at my wrist and it was like a sunburnt red color.NO! I LOVE NIALL AND HE'S MUCH NICER THEN YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL, LAZY, JERK!"