First Match

It's Monday Night Raw tonight I have my first televised match against Alicia Foxx, I've trained for this my entire life! My mom died giving birth to me and dad is in bad health so I've lived with Triple-H and Stephanie since I was 13 so I've pretty much grown up in this business.

It is 5:30pm they are setting up the arena for tonight's show my ring name is "Rebel" because I am known to not listening  to directions and doing my own thing, I am now getting ready in the divas locker room I have to say out of all the divas my favourite is AJ lee she is my very best friend. I have a blue crop top looking top and matching short-shorts I put on shin guards (like daniel Bryan wears) and brush my long hair I spray a bit of perfume and walk out to look for AJ but of course I run into Summer Rae.

"Well, if it isn't Rebel?" She smirks. For some reason she has never liked me.

"Yes, if you'll excuse me I'm looking for AJ" I said and went to turn away.

"Of course you are, you two are just little freaks" she laughed I flipped her off and walked away I pulled out my phone to see a message:
AJ: hey, Maleea! Sorry I can't make it tonight! I have the stomach flu :(
Me: awe! It's my first match on TV I was hoping you could watch me:( oh well! Get better love u!
AJ: thx. Good luck! ILY2

I turned my phone off, well that sucks my one and only friend here well (only girl friend) won't see me! I sighed and walked to my second best friends locker room Stephen Farlley aka Sheamus I knock on the door and he opens it.

"Ah, little rebel, how are you?" He asks I don't answer I just run into his arms and hug him tightly he chuckles and pulls away " what's wrong lass?"

"I am so nervous and AJ isn't here because she's sick!" I admit he laughs at me and shakes his head.

"Listen, shorty you're an amazing wrestler, you'll do fine no worries alright?" He says with a smile I hate it when I'm called 'shorty' I am 5'0 one of the shortest divas in the lockeroom besides AJ I prefer the term 'fun size' I smile and nod he always cheers me up I hug him one more time and walk away.

I walk around backstage trying to calm my nerves then I see Dean Ambrose walking my way, oh god do I walk away? Should I leave now?

"Hey, you're Rebel, right?" He asks. I'm a big fan of him I never really had a conversation with him I only waved to him once that I could remember

"Yep, and you're Ambrose I'm a huge fan!" I say shyly he smirks at me, ah he has the prettiest eyes I've ever seen!

"I'll be on commentary tonight on your match" he informs me great! Now I'm even more nervous.

"Relax, Triple-H just wants me to check you out make sure you do well" he smiles that gorgeous smile that pretty much every girl in the lockeroom falls for I smile and nod at him.

"Oh come on loosen up we'll be best friends before you know it!" He smiles and laughs at me I blush a little his smile is so cute!

"Aw! Is rebel blushing? How cute" he says I swat his hands away from my cheeks. It is still an hour till the show starts I have nothing to do. I wish AJ was here!

"So, who are you going against tonight?" I ask

"Me and Roman are having a tag team match with bray and Luke" he answers. I feel so awkward I don't know why I'm usually outgoing and loud. That's why my move is called 'Rebel Roar' I yell and then lock in a figure four lock.

Me and dean sat around talking a bit he's really nice now it's my time to shine they call me name  and my music plays, I step out the announcer says " here from Seattle Washington weighing in at 110 pounds, Rebel!!!"I walk out and scream "REBEL ROAR" the crowd goes wild. Dean walks behind me and heads to the commentators table. I get in and start my match with Foxx she does a couple of moves and try's to pin  me but I kick out after a couple of clothes lines I get her in position for the figure four I yell "REBEL ROAR!!" The crowd is screaming and I lock it in Alicia taps out and I win my first match!

-Backstage-
"Hey rebel you did great!" Niki bella says as she passes by I smile a little thank you I get more congrats as I walk to my God fathers office his opinion is the only one that matters to me. As I'm walking ambrose comes up in front of me.

"Hey you did amazing out there, not bad for a rookie" he smirks I blush he just complimented me! Dean Ambrose! Said I was amazing!

"Thanks my real names Maleea" I say he smiles

"Maleea? That's a weird name" he smiles and shakes my hand.

"Ok...well I gotta go see Triple-H" I say and start walking away but Ambrose stops me.

"Wait! Can...I...get your number?" He asks nervously I smile a little I nod and give it to him. He smiles and walks away.

This has been an awesome day!