My dirty freak

Hey guys this is a break from the I love thing. This chapter is deticated to Jarrodricca

_/Cherish's POV \_

      I'm Cherish. I'm 22 and I'm With louis Tomlinson, and I love him so much but lately, he's been pretty distant and to be honest, I'm pretty nerves. I'm almost pretty sure that he's going to leave me.

I heard the door open from downstairs. Louis is home.

"I'm home." He yelled. No love, no Cherish, just I'm home, see what I'm talking about. I thought as a tear started to form at my eyeline. "Hey baby." I said walking down the stairs wiping the tear. "Love you look like you've been crying, what's wrong my love.?" He grabbed my by my waist. "Nothing." I looked down. "Cherish please." "Okay, okay. You've been ignoring me and you've been distant, and I'm kinda worried." Here come the tears... "Love, I love you. I'm sorry I've been distant.. Look, sit down." He sat down then put me on his lap. I was only wearing a big white shirt and undergarments. "I do love you. I thought you were going to leave me." Louis started rubbing my leg as his eyes got darker. "I thought you were gonna leave me." "Never." He kissed my neck. He started sucking on my sweet spot.

"Mmm.." I through my head  back. Louis stood and so did I. He squeezed my ass making me jump on his waist. Then started kissing me. He brought me up to the bedroom and laid me down. He stood up staring at me. Then my shirt.

"Off." He whispered. I quickly took my shirt off. Louis then starts to tack off his clothes. His bulge is obvious now, which turns me on a lot. He hovers over me only in his boxers with his legs on ither side of me. He kisses me passionately. He moved down to my sweet spot as I moaned. He slowely moved down to my left breast. He kissed what was available to see. He reached his hand to the back of me, unclasping my bra. He pulled it off and through it somewhere on the floor. He started kissing my mouth again squeezing my boobs. I started moaning lightly through the kiss. He moved down to my underwears and pulled then down with his teeth till they were completely off. I put my legs up bending them. Louis came and started to eat me out and laid there a mess of moans. He stuck his tongue in me as I started to rub my clit, still a moaning mess. Louis removed my hand and started licking me. I pushed his head deeper almost reaching my high, I know I know, that was fast but ive been craving him. He got up before I could reach it tho.

"Louis no teasing." I pleated in a moaning manner. He smirked and took his boxers off, and his member bounced up. He hovered over me and thrusted himself in me with no weaning.

"Mmmmmm louiisss," I said moving my hand to my boob. He thrusted harder and faster. He noticed my hand then moved it and squeezed my boobs again. I put my hand behind my head moaning.

"Scream my name." Louis groaned. "L-lllouiisssss.!!" I screamed. "Louder." He said squeezing my boobs harder. "L-l-LLLOUIISSSS.!!!" He grunted loudly. "Y-you're s-so tight." He bent over and his lips smashed on mine, kissing me. He thrusted in one more time then I felt his member twitch.

"I-im gonn-gonna c-ccummmm.!!" I moaned//yelled. "3..2...1.!!" He moaned one, and I felt his warm liquid inside of me. "Mmmmmm." I said letting go. He collapsed on my side. "Th-that.." He swallowed. "That was amazing baby girl." He looked at me. "I know babe." I breathed kissing him.

He's never leaving me...