Ch.One

" Hello readers my name is Bella. I'm going to a new school. Ugh this sucks. I hate school but going to a new one Senior year isn't the greatest. I miss my friends a ton back in New York. I'm moving all the way to God dang Australia. I just moved into my new house. It's nice I guess. I'll never call it home though.

I lived not to far from my school. Which sucks. I just have to get through one horrible year. I'll update you guys soon. I have to start unpacking" Bella saved her blog and closed her laptop. She got right off her chair and looked out her window to a ton of moving trucks. She says "Well this is fucking fabulous." She gets downstairs and takes her boxes to her room.

After she finished unpacking her clothes and books she goes and gets her posters. She hangs up her Sleeping with Sirens,Pierce The Veil,Black Veil Brides,Green Day,Blink-182,Smash Mouth,Bring Me The Horizon,and a lot more. They covered her walls. Those people actually cared about her. At least she felt like it. She looks up at her walls and smiles "Done" She lays on her bed and smiles

She gets back up knowing she's going to have to pack up for school. She groans and gets her bag filling it with her books and pens with a bunch of other stuff. After she finishes she goes on her phone. She scrolls through all of her social medias and then falls asleep.

Bella wakes up to the sound of the annoying alarm clock. She groans and turns it off. She goes back to sleep for a few minutes then gets back up. She goes to her bathroom and washes her face with soap and water. After she brushes her teeth and pulls her hair into the messy bun. Bella runs downstairs to the smell of pancakes. She smiles and she plops down into a chair at the small table watching her mom make pancakes.

Bellas mom,Rebecca asks her the casual "Good morning. How'd you sleep" type of stuff trying to brighten her mood about going to this new school. Bella sighs and says to her mom

"Do I really have to go to school? I can just drop out senior year and be homeschooled." Her mom replys with

"Honey." She takes a big sigh "You have to go to school. It's senior year. It's supposed to be the best year ever."Bella sighs and her mom hands her the plate of pancakes. Bella say to the pancakes

"At least I have you guys left. I don't need friends as long as I have you." Her mom chuckles and takes a bite of Bellas food. "MOM YOU JUST TOOK A BITE OF FRANCESCO!" She groans and runs upstairs to get dressed and do her makeup.

Bella puts on her black leggings and Green Day tank top with a black pair of converse.She wasn't the most girly or fashionable person. Her wardrobe consisted of anything black and band shirts and tank tops.(A/N My wardrobe right here.Lol)

She brushes her hair. Her hair is perfectly straight and has it down. Bella put no effort into anything she did but mostly getting ready for school.Her mom yells "WE GOTTA GO BELLA!YOU'LL BE LATE!" She groans and grabs her bag and skateboard. She runs downstairs.

Her mom says quietly as she opens the door "Please dress like a normal teenager next time." Her mom sighs.Bella rolls her eyes at her mom and runs outside to her car and her mom follows.Bella gets in the car and heads to school.