Chapter. 1

Taylor's pov  two years ago
'FUCK YOU JAKE I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN ESPECIALLY AFTER NOW!' I screamed at my now ex boyfriend Jake. He decided to cheat on me with this slut from a grade below us. 'Look Taylor I'm sorry she kiss me first!' He replied back. 'Oh save your bullshit Jake so your penis in her is her fault! It seemed like you were enjoying it, so get out, here's your stuff I don't want it anymore. We are over, done, never speak to me or do anything around me!' I said with tears in my eyes shoving his stuff at him and closing the door. When I closed the door I started sliding my back down on the door. I started to ball my eyes out. How can a sweet,kind,graceful boy do this to me after a two years being together? I wiped out my phone and I started to call my best friend Ashton. 'Hey Taylor what's up?' Ashton asked sounding happy like usual. I sniffed. 'A-Ash Jake c-cheated on me with some slut,' I said choking on my tears. 'I'm on my way love. I'll be over in a little bit,' Ashton replied, as I heard keys rattling in the background.

20 minutes later I heard the door open and close. 'Hey Tay, how are you doing?' Ashton worrying. I looked up at the tall boy. 'A little bit better now. Why did he have to do this to me we were doing so good?!' I questioned. Ashton just shrugged from confusion. 'I don't know love. He is just an idiot with no brain. Clearly. He is stupid for letting go the most beautifulest girl I know,' Ashton then replied. I sat there smiling and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. 'How did I end up with the best friend ever,' I said there smiling at him. He just smiled his big cheeky smile. We both started to laugh at how weird Ashton is. 'Does little Tay Tay want a cuddle?' Ashton ask with a baby voice. I giggled a little and wrapped my arms around him and started to cuddle with him. This is the one and only thing that cheers me up.