Chapter 1

I woke up, hearing my loud alarm clock. It was the weekend. My annoying little sister must have set my alarm clock so I couldn't sleep in. Oh well. That means I have time to play Zelda. I found Skyward Sword and Hyrule Warriors. I have played Skyward Sword many times before. Skyward Sword is my favorite. I have to admit I'm in the mood for playing with characters other than Link, so I choose Hyrule Warriors. I was thinking about what character I should play as. Maybe Fi? Ghirahim? Lana? I thought I should choose Sheik, it would be fun. I chose Sheik. About five minutes of playing, I saw Sheik and the enemies pop out of the screen. "Wait, is it just me, or did Sheik really transport from the game to my house?" I said to myself. Then I heard Sheik's theme. I was probably imagining stuff. I felt drowsy. I looked at my watch. It was 7 am. I should get some more sleep. Then maybe I will stop imagining things. I went to my bed.
I woke up. Sheik was still in my room. "Hi, you must be one of the people playing Hyrule Warriors." Sheik said. "Wait, are you actually here? This is real life, you're a fictional character! Although you are one of my favorite characters.  But how did you come from my Wii U to my house?" I said. "Um, there is a legend to be told." Sheik said. "But there already is a legend, the Legend of Zelda!" I said. "Well, you got one of those rare cases of Hyrule Warriors by mistake. One that you can't return." Sheik said. "Wait, what do you mean?" I asked. "There is a Hyrule Warriors game where characters and other stuff from the game come to life. And there is a way to stop it, but the way never got revealed." Sheik said. To be continued...