Chapter 1

Jase's POV

I could hear my phone ringing, but i was a little preoccupied. Emma detached herself from me and giggled.

"Are you gonna get that?"

I sighed and bit my lip, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my smartphone. I slid the answer button and pressed the bare metal to my ear.

"Hey buddy!!" He yelled into the receiver.

"Jeez Many, take a chill pill. Nearly blew my brains out." I chuckled softly.

"So whats up? I was kinda in the middle of something."

I let him know with a slight edge to my voice to tell him what kind of stuff I was doing.

"Oh, he he, i'll let you get back to it. I was just calling, to ask if you and Emma wanted to come over to my lodge for the weekend. Everybody else is coming!"

When he finished I imagined him do that little eye wiggle thing he always does.

"By everybody do you mean your girl and her friends?" I said with a smirk.

"Well...yeah." He admitted with embarrassment.

"Dude, she's got you whipped."

"I know I know, but its worth it man, she's hot."

I started laughing and accepted his invite, it should be fun. I mean, I'm down for a whole weekend of drinking. I slid the phone back into my pocket and wrapped my arms around Emma's waist.

"Now where were we?"

I bit my lip an leaned in, our lips touched and my hands immediately moved down her back and onto her butt. I squeezed softly and smiled when she jumped slightly. I was halfway through shoving my tongue down her throat when I heard a car pull up in the driveway.

"Shit."

Was all that came from Emma's mouth. I scrambled around her room trying to find a place to hide in. Her dad had just walked through her front door when I opened and slid into her closet. Just as I closed the closet door her dad walked into her room.

"Hey sweetie, whats up?"

"Oh hey dad, uhm, nothing much just watching tv."

"That's interesting, so me and Rebecca are gonna go have dinner right now, do you wanna join us?"

"Um, no thanks dad. I'd rather stay here." She glanced at her closet where I was hidden and quickly looked back to her dad.

"Oh, well alright, in that case we'll be back really late tonight. Goodnight." He smiled at her and closed the door to her room. She ran over to my hiding place and opened the door.

"Don't come out yet, I'll let you know when."

"Awe c'mon." I complained as quietly as I could.

"If you behave, I'll give you a treat, for being a good boy." She stuck her tongue out and made this cute face and I was putty in her hands. Huh, I guess Im whipped too. When I tried reaching out so I could pull her into the closet with me she closed the closet door in my face. So then she left to talk with her dad while he got ready and what I had to keep me company was my imagination. God, the things Im gonna do when I put my hands on that girls body. A couple minutes later she walked back into her room and ran to the closet.

"He's gone."

That was all I needed for me to spring to my feet and pick her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist as our lips collided. I slid my hands through the bottom of her short shorts, the kiss was passionate but full of lust at the same time. We both wanted each other. And that's what we were gonna get, I slid my hands back out and I helped her set herself down on her bed. I took off her short shorts and her shirt. I took a step back and marveled at the beauty that was was Emma Singer. I took my shirt off and let her marvel at the sight that was Jase Agustine. She sat up and pulled me towards her, she kissed me, a bunch of small little kisses and then she moved to my neck and God Almighty. If I would've died right there I would have been happy. She was sucking on my skin so hard that I was sure she left a mark, she grabbed my belt and shook it off. Then she unbuttoned my pants and slid them down my legs, I laid down next to her and motioned for her to climb on top. She smiled and obliged, as she climbed on to me she took off her bra and tossed it behind her back. I leaned up and kissed her chest gently, not wanting to hurt her. She took off her underwear and helped me out with mine, as soon as both of ours were off we went straight to business. She was panting and so was I, our groans were synchronized. I loved her, She loved me. I was trying to be gentle, this wasn't our first time, but I was always gentle. I never wanted to hurt her in anyway, especially not in this way. This is it, the best moments of my eighteen years of life.

A little while later we were messing around and laughing.

"That was fun, yeah?" She asked.

"That was amazing. Like always." I said without hesitation, I pecked her on the lips and stared at her lovingly. She got a text and turned around and I looked up and down at her bare body. It was her dad, he was staying over at his girlfriends house.

"Perfect, that gives us more time to 'hang out'." I said.

As I said that she crawled back on top of me and kissed me hard, pressing me down onto the mattress. I slid my hands squeezing and probing, finally I found her sweet spot.
We finally went to sleep at around one o'clock, after the night we had I was feeling good. There was this thing in the pit of my stomach though, I could feel it, and I could also feel that things were about to get real bad.