The secret attraction

I really do like him he's so adorable an-
stop it Rachel you can't think like that he's a geek and your best friends brother you can't think of him that way even though it's true I just won't think about him all day I'm just going to get up and go to school Rachel thought as she got out of bed and got dressed then went to the bathroom to fix herself up then headed out the door.
ROSS'S POV
She so beautiful and amazing and I really like her a lot but I know she would never go out with I guy like me she only thinks of me as Monica's geeky older brother I need to just get her out of my head Ross thought as he got out of bed to fix himself up and head to school.
RACHEL POV
I knocked on Monica's door waiting fit her to answer but instead it was Ross "umm hi ross" Rachel stammered with a nervous smile  "umm hey rach" Ross stammered as well "is Monica home we where supposed to walk to school together" Rachel said "yeah let me go get her" Ross said as he ran to the steps and screamed "MON RACH HERE!!!" "Okay Ross just tell her I'm coming then move your ugly face away from her" Monica screamed "definitely not ugly" Rachel said I fr her breath "what's  that rach?" Ross says "huh umm nothing" Rachel says nervously "okay I'm ready less go rach" Monica says walking down the steps and out the door "okay bye Ross" Rachel says "bye rach" Ross says he is so cute Rachel thought.