My Everything.

I was best friends with this guy named Cameron Dallas.We hanged out a lot. He is a nice guy and such a flirt to Many girls. He was popular also. He's really sweet and always makes me smile.

One day Cameron told me he had liked me. But I didn't believe him because I would always see him flirt with many girls as I walk past the hallway. He comes to talk to me..
Cameron : "hey"
Me: "hey Cam"
Cameron : " So um I was thinking.. And I thought maybe if you wanted to go out..." *smirks*
Me: " Ahh Cam stop flirting with me."  *laughs*
Cameron : " No I'm dead serious do you?"  *smiles*
Me : "give me some time to think ok Cam?" *laughs*
Cameron : "Ok fine"

I run to go to class as I see Cameron looking at me smiling. He then goes to his class. But as I noticed he went to the wrong class because he had told me what number it was, and I remembered that it was my class. I was happy to have him in my class, because I actually liked him as well. I just never told him anything..

Cameron: "Wow" *chuckles*
Me: "Oh wow cam just wow" *laughs*
Cameron:" So have you made up your mind yet?" *smiling*
Me: "I'm not sure but , I can say maybe."
Cameron : "Well do you because I really like you and you should know that because I told you" *chuckles*
Me : " I know" *blushes*
Cameron : "But when I said I liked you I actually meant it because you are the only girl that makes me happy and smile" *smiling*
Me : " I never knew I made you happy..I thought you were in love with someone else."
Cameron : " well you do, and I only love you." *smiles*

Later...
Class period ended , me and Cameron went out for some pizza because we were both hungry and Cameron loves pizza as well. Cameron brought me a slice of pepperoni and for himself.
*Cameron and I find a seat*
Cameron: "So,do you want to ?" *smirking* *smiles*
Me: " Ok, then Cammy"
*blushes*
Cameron : "YES" *smiles with happiness*
Me: "aw" *chuckles*
Me : "Cam you look so cute when your eating pizza oh my" *giggles*
Cameron :  "Aye" *laughs*
Cameron: " I love you so much" *smiling*
*comes to me and hugs me*
Cameron:"Your so beautiful" *smiling*
Me:" Cam stop being so cute" *blushes*
*Cameron's friend comes and enters the pizzeria*
"Aye man what's up, who's this chick?"
Cameron:"Shes my beautiful girlfriend"
*laughs* *smiles*
Me:" hey cam's friend"
Me:" Yes Cameron is my perfect boyfriend." *blushes*

"So you guys are together right? Congrats Cameron, and you guys do look like a good couple."

Cameron: " Thanks man."

"Cameron me and the boys are going to hangout today because it's important remember."
Cameron: "Ohh yeah but.. I don't want to leave my babe alone."
"Dude it's important."
Cameron:"Fuck, sorry I have to go.."
*frowning*
Me: " Aw.. Bye babe" *upset*
Cameron:" Dude let me drop her off home then."
"Ok dude."
Cameron walks me to my house as he starts to talk.

Cameron: " Babe please understand that your really important to me and that you mean the world to me."
Me: " It's ok Cam and you mean the world to me also."

*Hugs Cameron*
Cameron: " I love you."
Me: "I love you to Cameron."

suddenly Cameron goes close to me, touches my lips with his soft lips and kisses me. I start to blush.

Me: " Oh my god Cameron, your lips are so soft." *blushes*
Cameron:"Yours also." *smiling* *blush*
Cameron:" Well I gotta go with the guys .. So bye babe. I will miss you even if I will see you tomorrow."
Me:" I will miss you to Cameron." *frowns*

Cameron walks away, letting go of my hand

I go home and just run up to my door steps and enter my house ,I run up to my room and cry.

"I really love him and I didn't want him to leave..." *cries*

*Next Day*
* I wake up for school*
" I hope Cameron is ok.."
I go to school, as I see Cameron walking.

Me: " CAMERON, babe I missed you" *frowns*
Cameron: " BABE"
Me:" Cameron I missed you so much, I cried about it..." *frowns*
Cameron:"Babe please don't cry.. You just made me feel sad, I'm sorry that I had to leave it's because yesterday I had to do something with the boys."
Me:"It's ok Cameron, I'm not mad at you,Ok I love you with all my heart."
*smiles*
Cameron:"Me to babe, I hate being away from you because it tears me apart. I'm just so sorry babe , I love you so much also and you are so important to me."
Me:"It's ok babe."

*I hug Cameron, tight*
Cameron:" I would never let you go for shitty reasons, Because I really care about you."

I go in the school holding Cameron's hand as I see so many people looking at us, and smiling.

"That's the greatest couple I've ever saw." - girl
"Awwww oh my gosh" - girl
"I'm so proud of you man." - guy
"I ship you guys so much." -girl
"Cameron you and her are the perfect match for each other." -friend
"I agree with him also." -friend

Cameron:" Thanks to all of you guys, I'm glad I'm with her. She's the reason why I smile." *smiles*

"I'm glad you guys are together tho." -girl
"Cameron I'm glad your with her as well." - friend
Me:" Aw thank you guys, and Cameron is literally the best guy I ever met."
*blushes*

Cameron holds my hand and walks to class with me. We both enter class.

Cutest thing is that Cameron gave me little notes that said "I love you❤️"
Good thing the teacher didn't see that.