the soul eater

a mystery strange girl enters to a dance academy school but what not the class mates and the teachers don't know what she really isn't a human, she is called the queen of the soul eater . when she targets a boy as her lover, she does everything in her power to save him when a tack struck a AT him .

what will happen to him, will she save him? read on and see what happened to Maddie and Tim.

'Maddie what we're you thinking?' said the young lady who had a pale face, bright blue eyes, and long blond hair. the young beautiful lady who wore a white wedding gown. " I want to be normal, what's wrong with that?" I said. I walked toward my sister who had the beautiful gown on. " I'll be back to your wedding, ok,it's fine, it's only a school, what could any thing wrong happen in a dance school. I mean come on" " I know that but still, you don't know what those humans can do, you don't know what their next attack is or how there like. why do you have to enter to a human's school , why can't you just go to the schools here,where it's safe. I roll my eyes. she doesn't understand how I feel. this world I'm living in is just a big cage where you don't have any freedom. but out there, out there is where there is so much life and there so much freedom. that's why I want to go out of this miserable world. " I'm gunna go and check out the place I'm staying in. bye xoxox." she smiles and waves a goodbye. I do the same as I head out of the building.