chapter 1

ariana was walking on london streets. She was going sing on afternoon. then she saw
bakery. She was really hungry so she wanted to buy someting. But she didn't know that sweets wasn't a only thing she would get from that bakery.
Harry was waiting for new people to come buy something. And then ariana came in.
"Oh hey how are you?" harry asked.
"Good i guess" ariana said while she was smiling to him.
"Well me too because u came here" harry said to her. Then they started laughing. "Okay so what i should get?" ariana asked.
"Well i really like this bread" harry said to her.
"Okay i will take it" ariana said and started taking her money from her purse.
"67899654 please" harry said.
"Um how that can cost that much?" Ariana asked.
"Actually that's my phone number and im asking u to drink some coffee" harry said.
"haha ofc im coming" ariana said smiling.
"Okay thank you darling" harry said to ariana.
"Um im taking that bread so how much it's?"
"Omg sorry it's 3,50 £" harry said and toke money from her.
"Thank you and .... See u at 8 pm tomorrow ?" She asked.
"Okay see u tomorrow byee" harry said and waiwed to her. And then ariana left.
"She was really beautiful" one of lady bakers said to harry.
"I know" harry said and watched to ariana and smiled.