New Boy

Jai Pov
It was my first day at Holloway High School. I could feel everyone looking at me as I walked down the corridor but I was used to it by now, as we moved around so much.

I was walking to first class and this really hot girl walked pass me and I couldn't help but keep my eyes on her as she walked down the corridor. When she turned the corner I turned back to see where I was going. However I didn't move far... This really tall guy stood in my way 'Oi new boy get out my way!' he pushed me a little, I heard his friend say 'Leave it James!' so I instantly moved out of his way.

I Finally found  the class room I was meant to be in. The teacher didn't look that impressed that I was late. 'No excuses just sit down.' he groaned at me. I was sat next to this boy who seemed really nice. 'Hi, I'm Beau and you are?' I stuttered 'J-j-jai' I was so embarrassed but I'm not good at meeting new people.

Beau showed me around for the rest of the day telling me who to avoid who to never talk to and finally the 'Cool people' I can't remember all their names but I can remember one clearly. Ellie was her name, she had beautiful crystal blue eyes with slightly pink cheeks and had the softest voice. I also noticed that tall guy that stopped me in the corridor earlier who is actually a really nice and hilarious.

I really want to get closer to Ellie but she seems way out of my league...I think I'm going to like this school, and not just because of the hot girls.