I

16 year old Ingrid lives with her dad in the amazing city of San Fransisco. Her mom died when she was Ingrid was 6. She loves going on adventures. Until she gets kidnapped.

"Ingrid hurry up breakfast is gonna get cold!" My dad was yelling.

I quickly ran down the stairs, but couldn't help overhearing the TV. The news channel was on.

"Hun, you going to be late for school. Hurry take a bite of this and hurry on."

"Next up, missing teens!"

"Wait dad can you drive me to school? I kind of wanna see the end of this. Please?" I begged.

"Once again another child from San Francisco has been kidnapped. Yesterday a young man was seen in a small four door black car. And some teenage girl talking to him. Hours later that same girl was stated missing. Investigators found his license plate number. ' 3A256V9 ' so if you see this car don't hesitate, just go ahead and call the police."

"That's some scary stuff, huh Ingrid?"

"Yup I guess." I quickly said. "So do you still want me to walk or can you take me?"

"I'll take you." He said.

We got into his Range Rover. And went to school.

First bell rang. And I quickly got into my seat for first period. The announcements came on. "Good morning Bearcats. Just a few quick reminders today we will be having an assembly in the gym around fifth period. Tomorrow the cheer squad will be holding tryouts they have an extra spot for one lucky person. Good luck to everyone trying out. Oh and one more reminder please be safe when walking home We don't want any more of our students getting kidnapped, have a fantastic day."

School went on they had that boring assembly fifth period. And finally school was over.

I checked my phone. 'Missed call: dad' so I called him back.

Ring • ring • ring he answered
"Hey Hun."
"Hey Dad what's up?"
"I can't pick you up these lunatics are holding me up at the office. Can you walk or do you want to wait?"
"I think I'll walk, see you home!"