HOW TO TRADE BINARY OPTIONS FOR BEGINNERS | StratX Markets FCA

The following article has been composed to deliver the basics of Binary options trading along with a few useful tips and tricks of the trade. The trading form of Binary options is a very simple form of trading and is either a yes or no answer away to success. The way Binary options work is that the trader is liable to choose certain asset or stock and try and predict if the value of the asset will eventually go up or down in a certain amount of specified time frame. The trader can earn a lot of money if their prediction were to be right but if the value goes down they will gradually lose their bet as well.

The returns on Binary Options are usually good and range from 70% to 75% in the investment made. There are several key factors that a trader needs to take into consideration before actually placing the bet on the assets. According to Binary options brokers StratX Markets FCA, some of the important and most necessary factors to look at are listed below as follows:

1) Expiry time: It is basically the time from when you place your bet to the time the deal closes down. It could be something as small as 30 seconds to even 30 minutes or more.

2) Strike Price: The price at which a trader chooses to enter the trade or the bottom line price which needs to be surpassed in order to determine the winner of a trade is called the strike price.

3) Payout offer: The final return on investment that you receive after deduction from your broker is the final payout offer to the trader.

Some of the other things you'd need to consider are factors such as the tools you chose to use for the trading and the broker you hire to do so. It is always advised to opt for a recommended and trustworthy broker such as StratX Markets FCA, as they can not only help you but also guide you in the process of the trading.