I'll Forget You

I was sitting in the train ... Thinking about how long will it takes to arrive at my destination ...... However , trying to distract my mind with anything else didn't came with a result .... Because my heart still hurting me .... I saw a shadow of a couple coming to seat in front of me .. I raised my head ..... !!
My heart starts racing .. It was about to get off my chest... I couldn't breath anymore ... My wide-opening eyes saw her .... I can stop staring ..... I was surprised & choked ...then she looked at me ... I can say that she was surprised too ... She better be afraid and nervous ... Because what she did ... Wasn't right .... No ! It was slutless ! Anyway , she didn't give a damn ... Her boyfriend wasn't there ... I mean he didn't give attention to what is happening around him .....
He looked at her now ... And tells a joke ... She laughs like i do not exist there ... I was keeping staring at her ... I was boiling inside ! Trying so hard to do not make a mistake nor to look at her .. Unfortunately , I start remembering our days ...
We were such a happy couple .... I can remember our first kiss .... It went by coincidence ..... But i was sure that it was honest ,sweet and warm ... I still remember you , laying on the couch; on me , trying to tease me by putting your legs on my guitar while i was playing music to please you ... I still remember the taste of your food ... You made them with love ... I'm sure you did  ...
Looking to your eyes , hearing your voice was enough for me , to start a happy day ...
I'm wondering now,  if you have forgotten our memories .... Because seeing you smiling like so , tell me that i have been deleted from your mind . Your smile used to make my day .. You were such an inspiration ... Such a great role model to follow ... But i don't think you do, now ....
From the day you told me " let's take a break ! Let's think about our relationship "  you disappear ! I was so stupid to believe you ! So stupid to accept what you told me ! So stupid to wait for you ! So stupid to follow you , to look for you .... So stupid to check your Instagram , Facebook everyday.. And it just did nothing but doubled my pain . The tears that fell from my eyes for you ... Were a lost .... You don't deserve anything ... Even a look .....
Tell me , if that guy next to you , will have the same faith as me ?Will you do to him what you did with me ! ? Will you let him wait for you ? Honestly , i don't think he will ... Because there is no one like me ..... No one will love you the way i did ...Because it was a crazy stupid love.....Because i was dumb ..
Is he better than me ?? Does he take care of you more than i did ..... I think that he does ... I can see everything from your smile ! But , wait ! Wasn't that the same smile .. that sime you show when you was with me ...
Suddenly i stop thinking about the past ... I found myself still staring at her ..... But this time i was just smiling like a jerk ... She was looking at me .... And i'm sure that she knows what i was thinking about .. I'm sure that the message is received ... I stand up ... I walk toward her ... Her eyes open widely ... Does she think that i'm coming to her ... To stool her ... To take her from her boyfriend ... No !! I'm not that stupid ... I won't be stupid ! I'll just keep going on my way ! I won't look back ! This was nothing compared to what life is hiding !
She'll end up doing the same shit , all time ..... One day , she'll be hurting as much as i was ... Or why not , she'll get worse & worse .....
The train stope , and i get off ... I can feel her eyes following me ! But i don't care ... I'm feeling like i'm moving with my life ... Like i'm letting her in my past .....

-------------------------
Thanks for anyone who will read this ... And i hope you'll enjoy it ! Even if it doesn't look like a real fiction ...But i hope you'll support me ! And specially this fabulous new Boy band ! " DAY6"
Comment & Vote ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️✔️