My BasketBall Player

Chapter 1

"Damn he is so fine , I could do a lot of things to him only if he knew. Omg watching him making those wet 3's turns me on !!! I said to myself daydreaming about my future man King L. Morris , until my ghetto friend Kim interpreted me telling me how her and Greg broke up again . Her and Greg always going thru it, they need JESUS.

"Let's go Kobe , my brother Xavier yelled across the gym "Hold on , you can go wait for me in the car im coming cause im talking to Coach Green about the upcoming events" I told him

"Man hurry the fuck up before I leave yo ass bruh cause I got shit to go handle" Xavier said

"Kobe you are one of best runners since your freshmen year, I see you going far , I love your potential energy a lot of Colleges are looking at you , they been watching you since your freshmen year , "But Coach im tired of running track I want to do something new and I don't want to run in college" I said , "think about it Kobe" , ok Coach I will bye .

while walking to my brother car I saw King omg my heart start running I got so nervous I started speed walking and I accidentally tripped over a damn book some dumb idiot left by the door so I dropped everything my Books , my bookbag , and my practice clothes , King ran up to me and said "Are you ok ma ? let me help you up" I heard King , "Oh Lord please tell me im dreaming someone pinch me right now" !!!!! I said in my head , thank you but I got this, No you don't let me help up and get your books , where you heading to ma ? umh thank you , but to my brother car and please dont call me ma , my name is Kobe , ok Kobe sorry about that but im King nice to meet you , so we shaked hands , well thanks King for helping me , no problem Kobe see you tomorrow he smiled , My soul started dancing lol .

"Kobe What the FUCK took you so damn long ? you lucky I don't wanna hear Mom bullshit tonight cause I would've left your fucking ass at this school talking to niggas and shyt smh don't end up like Yolanda" Xavier I wished you had left me at this damn school cause I would've beat your ass and tell mom that you sell weed and nigga don't be yelling at me like im one of your damn hoes fuck you mean and I would never be like Yolanda " .

I turned on the radio and my song started playing which is "Thinking about you by Frank Ocean" I started thinking about King . You probably wondering who's Yolanda , Yolanda is my oldest crack head bodit ass half sister same mother but different Daddy smh but my mother kicked her out the house cause she would always bring grown man in the house and give them head and she open her legs to anyone that has drugs , I hate her so much , but enough about her but finally we home.

"Hey twins how was school " ? it was great I said smiling , im so tired mom track practice was long and I had to wait for your ugly ass son to get out of night school , mom when are you and Daddy gonna get me a new car ? honey be patient me and your father got important stuff to do ok , "whatever mom you never got time for kids , but you always got time to do bull shyt " "KOBE STFU AND GO UPSTAIRS TO YOUR DAMN ROOM BEFORE I DRAG YOU UP THEIR YOU ARE SO DAMN STUBBORN AND SELFISH LIKE YOUR FATHER" my mother yelled at me

I ran upstairs to my room took my practice clothes off and went straight in the bathroom and took a long shower I had a lot going on I started thinking "damn I need some weed in my system , where is Kim when you need her" I whisper to myself .

Chapter 2

"Thank God it's fucking Friday man , im thinking about staying my ass home im tired af but naa I got a fucking test to take in 3Rd block , I don't play about my grades im a straight A student me and my brother two smart ass twins when it comes to school but his dumb ass failed Spanish so he had to take night school for it to graduate".

"Kobe get your ass up before I leave your ass " Xavier yelled

"Nigga im up im getting dress , go brush your stank ass pussy breath" I yelled back , bruh My brother gets on my last nerves we always go back and forth but I love jit I kill a bitch about my mothetfucking twin.