Chapter 1- Rouge

Elena's POV

Run. That's all I have been doing for the past three years. My ex-pack would beat me till I passed out, then one day they finally they had enough of my "failure"  so the kicked me out. They Kicked me out because I couldn't talk, its not like I COULDN'T talk, it was more that they beat me into submission and I chose not to speak, hoping that I wouldn't say some stupid ass shit, so, not talking was kinda just my "thing"  Its not like I wanted to be there or anything, but it was a place with food, with water, with a roof over my head, and now I had nothing, My parents and brother didn't want me. why should they? the third in command's daughter was a fucking Omega! I spent my whole life being treated like crap for the people I was meant to call family right from the start. 

I have lost all hope in a mate. Who would want this scrawny ass girl, that can't even stay in her own pack? Or talk for that matter. It's pathetic.

I have been running for 10 hours straight, in wolf form. I am getting tired, I 

Once I find a really comfy pile of moss and lay down 

I wake up to the sound of a angry growl. I look up to see this very handsome man, with a lot of power coming off of him in waves,

"He must be the Beta" I think to myself

"shift!" he says with so much anger

I do as he says, and shift back into my human form

"what are you doing on my packs territory, rouge?" He spit with so much anger

I stay quite 

He uses his super werewolf speed and pins me to a tree by my neck. I gasp for air.

"ANSWER ME!" he shouts in anger

I struggle to let some air through as he continues to laugh. A very sadistic laugh.

I am about out pass out, when a extremely sexy voice  comes to my rescue. I almost want to moan at the gravely, deep voice.

"Dean! Put her down now!!!" the  voice says

"But Alpha, she is a rouge" He says back

"dean! I said PUT HER DOWN! SHE IS MY MATE!" he says in a raging voice 

Right after he say that, I am dropped on the forest floor, Begging for air.

'm-mate?' I think in worry. 'I cant have a mate, he is gonna reject me and I will be worse off than I am now. Shifters can't live with out a mate...' 

My mind was all jumbled, I didn't know what to do. I had to get out of here. 

In all of the worrying and from the lack of air, I passed out. Not before seeing my mate run towards me with a worried look.  

 A/N: 

How was that? should I keep writing or no?