Chapter 1

*Jacqueline POV*

*five years later*

I heard the alarm clock beeping louder and louder by the minuet. I groaned and tried to find the snooze button but never could find it. I finally did. I grabbed my phone and cheek the time 7:30!! Oh shit! I'm late. I quickly rushed out of bed and into the bathroom. I didn't wait for the water to get warm I just jumped in the cold water. I let the water run on me. I jumped out and ran back to my room and put on a red shirt that has black writing on it saying, 'Wild and Free' with blue jean pants but has a hole on the knees. I grabbed my converse and slipped them on. I brushed my hair and my teeth and rushed down stairs.

I entered the kitchen to find my three favorite people in the world. Matt was serving the kids cereal. Matt saw me and smiled I smiled back and sat on one of the stools. Matt just turned sixteen last week. Bella and Leo are five now and they both look like me but with Richard nose. I really don't talk about him much but what they do know about him is that he's dead.

I quickly ate my cereal and told Matt that I'm taking the kids to work. He nodded and went up to his room. I shut the door behind me to find two smiling children. I smiled back. I got in between them and hugged them close and held their little hands.

"You know that there's going to be a celebrity at the shop?" I said looking forward. I saw Bella smile wide and nodded fast Leo just rolled his eyes and nodded. "You have be have you two. All right?" They both nodded.

Bella was so excited that she was jumping all the way there. When we entered Austin saw us and smiled I did the same and ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek. His eyes widen and he blushed. I giggled at the way he did that.

The boys wrote songs ever since me and Matt left for example 'Right now', 'Spaces' I think that there are plenty more but can't think of any right now. I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures and making sure that the background was right before our guests arrive. Austin or Alice didn't really tell me this time.

"Are you ready, babe?" Austin asked as he wrapped an arm around me. I nodded and before I could go and get Bella and Leo. I heard the bell ring and jumped.

I spun around to see who was our guests and my eyes widen at the people and froze in my place.

*Zayn POV*

I was downstairs making sure that my hair was all right before the photo shoot. We came here to Manhattan, New York for our photo shoot. Uncle Si said that the person that takes it is really good. So we came to Manhattan. It's been five years since we last saw Alexis and Matt. I always wondered what they were doing through the years.

"Guys we're going to be late!" I yelled as I was heading out the door. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and saw the guys running.

"I call shot gun!" Louis screamed. I laughed and grab the keys to the car.

I started the engine and the car was alive. The way there was quiet instead of Louis who was giving me directions. I parked the car and checking if there were any paparazzi or fans. I looked up at the sign which said 'Be You!' I rolled my eyes and excited the car.

The boys ran inside with me behind. I heard a little bell ring and saw a girl with the tip of her hair dyed blue and the rest brown. Her back towards us. In front of us were two little kids who look like that their twins. Except one was a boy and the other a girl. There was a boy with shaggy brown hair and turned to us and so did the girl. Her eyes widen when she saw us and froze in her place. 

Why?

*Jacqueline POV*

I saw Zayn look at me I didn't know what to do. Austin walked towards me and waved a hand in front of my face. I blinked a couple of times to make sure that this wasn't a dream. IT WASN'T! Crap what should I do!