Chapter 1- Mia's Vacation

Authors Note: I will try to publish a chapter every week. I hope you enjoy reading :)

Its Christmas Mia and her family is going on a trip to her grandma's house to celebrate Christmas...

"But I don't want to go to grandma's house!" Mia exclaimed. " I'm sorry darling we already planned our trip there, and besides grandma already has her hopes up seeing you and your baby brother Naji." Mom proclaimed pleasantly. " Fine, fine I'll come but I'm just gonna have to find something interesting to do." Mia says like she's about to faint. 

After weeks they finally go to grandma's house. As they arrive at granny's they look around the place." Eww this place looks old but looks kinda interesting" Mia says in a suspicious way. As they greet their grandma, Naji follows Mia as she goes to her bedroom." Ahh still cozy as the last time I left it" Mia whispers to herself.

 As Mia looks for her box that she left there she past other weird items that was never there before." Bingo! I found it!" Mia proclaims. She gets all of her jewelry in the box and wears it." Mia! Naji! come down its lunch time!" Mom screams." Wow time goes fast here apparently it felt like it was only minutes. Hmm maybe I wandered in my room like for a hour i guess?."Mia whispered to her brain. After lunch Mia was so tired she fell asleep. As she was sleeping she dreamed of her finding hidden rooms, basements and items , and while she was there she suddenly had magic powers and thats where it stops because Mia just woke up from her nap.

END OF CHAPTER 1

What do you think will happen next?

Authors Note: I'm super duper sorry it was very short. If did some grammar mistakes please tell me down in the comments. If you wan any suggestions for the next chapter please just comment or just message me on my account. Hope you enjoyed reading and keep Watt padding! :)