Cheer Car Crash

Not a real story but based on one by a cheerleader who died on his way to competing his name is Omar he was in Top Gun. RIP Omar :(<3 

CHAPTER 1 NOBODY KNOWS

One day, there was a competition for cheer at Worlds! Around 5:50 everybody was packed and ready to leave. The hours go by and 16 teams already had competed. Which meant Top Gun was the second last to perform before Smoed. Coach: "Where is Jessie?" Abby: "He said he'll be here in 15 minutes. Do you want me to call him again to see if he's gonna come?" Coach: "Sure and thank you Abby!" Abby on the phone with Jessie: "Hello?" Is anyone their?"

CHAPTER 2 MYSTERY

Abby: I guess he turned his phone off or something! Somebody walks in and says "I'm sorry for the interruption but I need to talk to the Top Gun coach for a few minutes. Tom whispering to the coach: I'm so sorry but Jesse got into a car crash and I guess he didn't have his seatbelt on so he can't make it he passed away. Coach: Oh okay I'll have somebody fill in for his spot and what else happened? Tom: He just got in a crash that's all I have to say!

CHAPTER 3 THEY KNOW

Coach: Somebody is going to have to fill in for Jessie! Kira: I will and I'll give my flying spot up to Abby! Coach: Thanks Kira! The whole team: What happened to Jessie? Coach: You all don't worry bout it but I need to talk to Krissa, Keila, and Justice please. Justice: What happened to Jessie? Coach: Promise you won't tell the team? All three: Promise! Coach: Okay Jessie died. All: WHAT HOW!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY JESSIE WHY?? WHAT HAPPENED? Coach: Car accident. ALL: NOOOOOO JESSIE MY BUD IS GONE Justice said that too loud that the whole team can hear. Everyone: ? What happened to Jessie? COACH: He got in a car wreck and died I don't know how he got in the car wreck but he's watching over you every step of the way! Now Top Gun JAGS on three 1,2,3 TOP GUN JAGS! Justice: I think we should change that to JESSIE on three! Coach: Great idea! Coach: Everybody JESSIE on three 1,2,3 JESSIE!

CHAPTER 4 ROUTINE

Coach: You guys are going to be good does everybody know where they're going any questions? TEAM: No we got it! COACH: Go kick some butt! ANNOUNCER: Are you guys ready for the second last team of the day!? FANS: YEEEAAAAAAAAAAEEEEAA. ANNOUNCER: Now next up is Top Gun Jags! AUDIENCE/ FANS woohooooo go get em girls and boys let's go!!!! Music playing. Routine is done with a great ending! COACH: You guys did wonderful did you guys hit 100% no did you guys hit 99% YES and we have time to work on that stuff. Smoed competed and next is awards!

CHAPTER 5 AWARDS

ANNOUNCER: Are you guys ready for the awards!??!?!?!??!!?!? AUDIENCE: Yahhhh whoo!! In pee-wee in 3rd place level 1 Peak Athletic!! CROWD: WOOOHHOO!!!! ANNOUNCER: 2nd place goes to Woodland Athletics! And in first place getting a ring and a trophy of their own is NOGARES X- Elite CHEER! CROWD: yahoo i knew you could do it!! In mini level 2 in first place PEAK Athletic! Time goes by until Junior level 7 in third place SMOED in 2nd CALI ALL-STARS and in first CALI TOP GUNNNNN!!!! CROWD: yahoo great job!

RIP OMAR WE WILL MISS YOU!! He died in a car accident after I think Worlds!! So sad BYE OMAR