Mahal Kita Pero

~Mahal Kita Pero~

By Janella Salvador

 Di pwede kay nanay, di pwede kay tatay

Ayaw ni tito at ni tita

Mapili si ate pati si kuya

Strikto si lolo at si lola

Mag-aral raw muna

O mas bigyan ng oras ang pamilya

Pero tandaan mo to

Mahal na mahal kita  

Meet Jasmine Kassandra Arellanes, better known as Jazz, Kass, Kassie or Andy. She's just the normal Section 1 student. She has high grades, many friends and charming features.But as we know, everyone has their own different, unique and sometimes weird, dark side. Your other side is like another personality, a second voice. But everyone sees her the same way, perfect. Jasmine was too smart to think that this was true. She always shook her head in annoyance whenever someone told her that she was 'perfect' or the 'best' she always knew better than believe that. Until she met him. When she met him, she fell in love immediately, She had thought she lost her mind.

Michael Joseph Matteo, this music-lover bad boy Mike has never ever fallen in love. He just walked by her. Nothing special, really. For him, nothing was special, of course he has a soft spot for his year-young sister Natalie, but nothing else. All that he ever wanted was a complete family, his parents died when he was 13 and there was no one that could do anything to fix his broken heart.