The First Encounter

Characters in this story are not mine. they belong to SM Entertainment. :DD haha this is just a pure fanfiction but the idea and the concept is mine. :)) hope you enjoy my first ever Victoria/Luhan/Xiumin fanfic! ^^

It was a very busy morning at St. Andrew’s University. People are hurrying up to their classrooms since they don’t want to be late for their first class. One of them is Victoria Song. She has a shoulder bag on her right arm and a laptop bag on her left. She’s a very busy person since she’s the Vice President of their college plus she’s also a member of a dance club so wherever she goes a lot of students can recognized her. And of course she’s busy doing her school thesis. Yes, she’s a graduating student.  She was busy looking for her phone on her bag when suddenly a tall handsome guy bumped into her that she almost fell on the floor.

“Ouch! Watch where you’re going!” Victoria said angrily to the guy. “Oh sorry,” and without another word the guy left without even helping her. “ugh. Boys. So disrespectful. .” She muttered while she picked up her stuff.

“What’s with your face? It’s like your birthday has been cancelled for good.” Donghae said sarcastically after seeing Victoria entering their classroom. “Whatever oppa. Don’t you start on me again. “ Victoria muttered. “haha ya ya I was just joking. But seriously what’s wrong with you?” Donghae asked. “Nothing. Someone just bumped me earlier and he didn’t even helped me. He just stared at me for a few seconds and he apologized and left me with my things on the floor.” She said frowning. “ probably he’s a lower year, because I never seen that guy.” She added. “Oh, eeeehh you should smile, you looked prettier when you smile you know.” Donghae said pinching Victoria’s cheeks.

“Aish whatever.”

“kkkk.. by the way, Xiumin was here earlier. He was looking for you.”

Victoria stared at him curiously. “Really? Why?” she asked.

 “ Nothing he said he was just checking on you. Hahaha I think Xiumin likes you. “ he sniggered. “We’re best friends oppa remember? Anyway, here’s our thesis, better start with the methodology because I’m done with the Introduction. “ Victoria told him while handing him the laptop. “Yah yah! Why methodology? T__T can I make the definition of terms instead?” Donghae said while doing aegyo on her. “no. because I’m done with the definition of terms.” Victoria said sternly. “I’ll be back. “ she added and she went off. “Aish. That girl is so witty.” Donghae said while opening the laptop.

Victoria was off to the College of HRM and Tourism to meet up with Sulli, her girl best friend. While she was walking she passed by a soccer field where a lot of freshmen and sophomores are trying out to be one of the luckiest person to be picked and be part of the soccer team. There was a lot of cheering especially girls when one of the guy was showing off his soccer skills. He kicked the ball so hard that it hit Victoria’s right arm who was just passing by at the field. She was whimpering in pain and students went over to check if she’s okay. “Oh my gosh it’s Ms. Victoria Song! The vice president of College of Computer of Information and Communication Technology!” one of the student has said. “I really do apologize miss. I didn’t mean to. If you want I’ll bring you to the clinic.” The guy said apologetically. Victoria looked up and her heart dropped like a stone. “You!? Are you doing this on purpose?!” she said raging with anger. It was the same guy who accidentally bumped into her earlier at the hallway. “Wae? It was just an accident!” he said flabbergasted. “whatever! I hate you!” she said angrily and she walked away. The students at the field were utterly bewildered and they looked at the guy. “What? I didn’t do anything.” He said. “I bet she’s really mad at you Luhan.” One of his classmates told him. Luhan just sighed.

“yah unnie! Are you okay?” Sulli asked her upon seeing Victoria who’s clutching her arm. “I think I have a bruise on my arm but I’m okay.” She muttered. “are you sure? By the way, I can’t come with you guys later because Chanyeol oppa will treat me.” Sulli said. “It’s our first monthsary unnie.” She added beaming at her. “Oh.. okay. It’s okay Sulli. I’m happy that you’re happy with him.” Victoria said smiling at her.