past

Park Hana pov

mom "why can't chanyeol just stay at his family mansion or hotel .they can serve him better and I mean what is the use for being one of the 15 richest family if he still need to stay with us !!"

Mrs park
" now now PARK hana you both bear the same family name and when you were young you were very close with him .if its still about why he leave suddenly the next day does not mean he hate you "

Park hana pov
You know nothing mom huh " mom I'm going to my room ok " and run to my room .the day when chanyeol went to German to study that day before I've confess to him ..and now after 8 year he is back and I just hope he is not in the same school as me .I'm in my senior year meaning I'm 17 years old and I'm surely sure that if chanyeol went to the same school as me girls will went crazy ..further more if they know chanyeol is my cousin ..girls at my school don't really like me because #1 I'm rich and #2 I'm stuningly beautiful and it was my friend that told me and she never lies ...

Author pov
To hana dislike chanyeol had arrive at the SEOUL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT at as soon after he step out of the main entrances flash of camera and people holding Mic asking thing and chanyeol do not care less because he always received that kind of attention about his status ....

FAST FOWERD
AT HANA HOUSE ( MANSION)

CHANYEOL POV
I've wonder if anyone is at home .I'm going to ring the bell and as he ring the bell 3 time chanyeol suddenly remember that Mrs park has given him the key already - aigoo how forgetful am I -
The house still look the same ..- aish why do I have to stay here - well it seem like I'm going to sleep on the couch tonight ...

And chanyeol drove to sleep not knowing the surprise that waiting for him and hana .......

Ok how was that for a start ..and I will maybe be late for update and thanks to my first follower