Revealed desires.

Sakura's pov

"Mmhmm" I yawn when I feel arms around my waist, I look down and see I'm almost completely naked since my top's slipped off my shoulder and is nearly entirely exposing me. I turn my head around to find Sasuke's head buried deep in my shoulder and his bare chest rubbing on my back. I felt my heart go from 0 to 100 real quick. Why is my body heating up? "Sakura?" Sasuke muttered, his arms tightened around and I held my breath and shut my eyes tightly. I can feel his heartbeat racing inside his chest as fast as mine. "Sa-kyaaaaa!" I was abruptly cut off by Sasuke flipping me over and pinning me down. What's gotten into him? "Sakura-Chan...how long do you plan on making me wait?" Sasuke asked in a deep, smexy voice, "I've loved you for so long yet you continue to make me wait," I don't know what to do, a part of me wants Sasuke to let me go but... another part wants me to hold on. "Why do you love Naruto but not me?" He asked. He thinks I love Naruto? "I don-" I try to protest but I freeze as Sasuke's face closes in on me, "Now, your mine..." He whispered in my ear before sharing a warm kiss with me.

My eyes widen and I freeze as his lips are pressing onto mine without warning. For all this time I have been wanting to conceal these stupid emotions. Now I know what they are. I love Sasuke. Suddenly realizing this, a weird type of warmth passes through my body and I find myself relaxing and kissing Sasuke back. Finally letting go after all these years I suddenly really want to be near to him. Close to him.I want to touch him. Make him only mine.Let him have his way with me. Not feeling satisfied I wrap my arms around his neck and slide my tongue over his bottom lip. He gets the hint and opens his mouth letting his wet, slippery tongue dance with mine as our eyes are firmly shut. I explore his mouth as he ventures inside mine making me moan softly but still audible. Finally parting with a string of saliva between us, he looks into my eyes full of love and lust blushing a thousand shades of red. His hand snakes from around me to remove the top that he gave to me sleep in due to mine being wet. He slides it off and a cold breeze caresses my bare chest and back making me gasp and press his body onto mine seeking heat. He smirks and starts kissing down my jaw line all the way down to my neck giving love bites and eventually finding the very sensitive area and biting down on it making my body shake as I whimper in pain. But I moan when he slides his tongue up my skin back to my lips and kisses me once more.

I slide my hand around his bare chest, feeling his hard muscles under my skin. I found my self lowering my hands until they reach the waistline of his pants and pull them down leaving him in his boxers. Seeing a bulge in them makes me blush hard and wonder if having him inside me will hurt. At least thats what all the women said when they were around, apparently sometimes it doesnt hurt others at all. Now thinking of having Sasuke inside me gets me all excited. Snapping me back from my thoughts, I see Sasuke's hand slither up my leg and thigh before pulling off my extremely tight, dark coloured shorts with ease taking my underwear with them. Then his hand snakes down to my womanhood and he rubs it teasingly, experimenting and looking at me the whole time to see my reaction. He smiles when my breathing quickens and my mouth opens to release a moan. Struggling under the movement of his hand I spread my legs wider in attempt to gain more pleasure from his hand. As his pace picks up so does the volume of my moans before he stops abruptly and then presses a finger inside me. A wave of feeling passed over me and I feel a pressure down in my lower abdomen as Sasuke's fingers expertly pump the inside of my hole. Curling my toes out of pleasure I soon feel like I want to cum and my reactions double.

My moans have turned into cries' of pleasure and my legs stretch till they hurt. Finally reaching the climax I quieten down and lay there panting loudly. I shiver when he slides his finger out of me and examines the liquid before licking it off his fingers, not leaving a single drop. Feeling slightly satisfied with himself he goes over me again and instead of kissing me, he straight shoved his tongue into my already open mouth,still panting, wanted me to taste myself. After sucking all my taste out of his mouth I decide its my turn to do something to him. I sit up and make him lay down on his back. He propped himself up with his elbows before me, crawling over him and kissing him roughly. My hand going down to play with his bulge I hear his breath hitch and I smirk against his lips giggling a little. Feeling his bulge grow gets me even more wetter than I already am from his little adventure and start sliding my tongue down from his neck to his chest gradually getting lower and lower until my face reaches his waistband. I pull this boxers off and gaze at his massive stick of meat. I catch a glimpse of his face from the corner of my eye. Sasuke is blushing like a rose. I eye his body up and down taking in the sight of his naked body fully exposed to me. Only to me. Only I can have this. This beautiful body that has given me so much love.

My fingers wrap around his ding dong and give it an experimental squeeze still watching his face.I see him wince a bit and feel his baby-maker pulse under my grip. Watching his face show pleasure while I stroke him slowly gets me aroused again. Going faster makes him groan so I continue with this pace before speeding up again a little, increasing his sound volume. I want to hear him more. Still stroking his dick I blow some air lightly on the tip and kiss it softly. My tongue swirling round in a teasing manner Sasuke cant handle his arousal and grabs my hair in his hand and pushes my mouth onto his drum stick grunting my name in the process. I gag when it reaches my throat and he releases his hands from my head allowing my to do my job. Moving my head up and down gets his moans and groans going again. I love that sound.I need more! Using my hand to where I can't reach with my mouth, Sasuke throws his head back in immense pleasure and he yells my name out loud before I feel hot, salty liquid pour into my mouth and slide down through my throat. I remove my mouth and swallow his cum. His member is still oozing out cum that slithers down the side, not wanting it to go to waste I lick the rest off and stare into his eyes signalling that I'm ready...

He sits up straight and I kneel over his lap, hovering over his hot, hard rod. Placing his hands on my hips he presses me down onto it and my lungs take a large intake of air. Pleasure ran through my lower region and went up to the top of my head as I start going up and down on him moaning louder than before with his hands still on my hips with me looking upwards because I can't focus on anything else. My mouth never closing because of the never stopping moans that escape me, Sasuke also grunts in a low sexy voice with me. " Moan my name Sakura. " he grunts out barely making out the said words. "Sasuke" Comes out as a long moan. " Louder Sakura! " The way he says my name while fucking me, I love it. " Sasuke! " I make out in between my bounces and his thrusts. " LOUDER SAKURA! SCREAM MY NAME LIKE YOU MEAN IT! " He flips me over doggy style and pounds into my pussy from behind hitting my special spot. " SASUKE!! " I scream as my mind goes totally blank, no thoughts passing through. Suddenly his pace picks up and all that is audible is our shouts and moans of pure pleasure while having sex. " Fuck, Sakura I'm gonna cum! " These words made my body react. I wanted this. I want him. Right now I want Sasuke more than anything else in the world. "

" SAKURAAA!! " After that I felt a rush of heat pouring inside me and all I knew was that I was finally happy.

Sasuke pulls out and lays down by the fire pulling me with him, wrapping a arm around me."Sasuke?" I ask him. " What is it Sakura? "
" I love you Sasuke, sorry for making you wait so long. " I confess with my heart still waiting to calm down into a normal pace. " Its okay Sakura. I love you too. I always have and always will, goodnight. "

" Wait Sasuke did we use protection? "
" Uhhhh just go to sleep. Tomorrow is a new day. "
" Okay. "

DERE YA HAVE IT! I HAVE CONVINCED REMI-CHAN TO LET MEH WRITE A LEMON FOR HER BOOK! JAS!
CHECK OUT THE STORY ITS CALLED: THE UNLOVED BY XXREMMEEXX ALSO KNOWN AS HENTAI QUEEN!

NOW PPL, YOU MAY DO THE DIRTY STUFF. HEHE