Chapter # 1: Love At First Sight

Cast:
Varun Dhawan As Sameer aka Sam Singhania.
Alia Bhatt As Taniya aka Tani Kapoor.
Aditya Roy Kapoor As Vijay Chauhan.

Taniya's POV

"Tani!! Tani!! Wake up you sleepy head." My brother said shaking me. I felt like killing him but my sleep is more important than his death. "Get lost Avi!!" I yelled at Avi. I heard his footsteps getting away thank god now I can sleep as much as I want. A beautiful sleep takeover me. A dream came in front of my mind in which I am dancing with my favourite actor Varun Dhawan. We are dancing on Samjhawan and splash Avi threw cold water on me. "Avi ke bachay you are gone now!!!" I yelled and ran to catch him. I was running behind him when mom came in between. "Maa gave me your slipper." I said fuming in anger. "Just give it to me maa!!" I yelled giving Avi death glares. I took mom's slipper and threw it on Avi. As planned it hit straight to Avi's head. I took a tray full of ice and put them in his shirt. Now he was the one running after me. I quickly ran and hid behind papa. "Avi don't disturb my princess." Papa said to him strictly and I put my tongue out at him. I am the princess of my house. My every wish is fulfilled by my family. I am the only daughter of my parents so they love me more than anything. Me and Avi are twins and love each other a lot but when it comes to fight. We fight like cats and dogs. I have the most perfect life for which a girl desires. Our cute little family has only papa, maa, me and Avi. I have completed my studies and now I do a good job. My family says that I don't have to do the job but I want to do it because I love it. "What are you thinking? Go get ready then come fast for breakfast." Mom said and I nodded. I am relaxed as today is off from office. I opened my wardrobe and took out shorts and tee to wear. I took a bath and got dressed. I blow dried my hair and let them down. I went downstairs and found everyone on the dining table. "Wow someone is looking great as always." Avi said. It's shocking to get a compliment from him. "Thanks Avi." I replied. "No need I was joking." He replied and my smile turned into a frown. "Maa Papa iski shadi kardo. (Dad get her married.)" Avi said smirking at me and I glared at him. "Agar meri shadi hogi tou teri bhi sath hogi. (If I will get married then you will also get married.)" I replied biting my toast angrily. "I am ready for marriage. Tou kab karni hai shadi. (Then when to plan the wedding.)" He replied and we both were giving deathly glares to each other. "Choose your life partners and we will get you both married." Maa said. Avi opened his mouth to say something but maa shushed him and I laughed. "Tani beta do you like anyone?" Papa asked in a serious tone and I shook my head. What's the hurry to get married. I want to enjoy my life to the fullest. I finished my breakfast. "Bye my people I am going for shopping." I said and left in my car. I drove to the mall. I rushed in my favourite shop Forever21 and bought as much as I wanted. I got out and a man bumped into me. "Are you mad! Can't you..." I yelled but stopped when I looked at his tall figure and handsome face. I got lost in his deep dark brown eyes. I extended my hand. "Hi I am Taniya Kapoor." I said. "No need to say sorry it happens." He said and left. He talked to me like this. I am so shocked. How can he be arrogant with me. "Idiot." I muttered but deep down my heart I was developing feelings for him. As my shopping was finished so I went back home. I went straight to Avi's room because he is my brother, my best friend, my everything. I share my each and every secret with him. "Hey you came back. What happen? you look down." He asked and I hugged him and cried my heart out. I told him about Mr arrogant. "So you only met him today and you started liking him?" He asked and I nodded. "He is just acting rude. Every guy can fall for you. He will also fall for you." My brother replied comforting me. "Thank you bro you are the best." I said and hugged him. True love is when you need them they are kindest to you. My brother is the bestest of all. "Will you play video games with me?" He asked to cheer me up. "You will definitely lose today." I said. "Let's see." He replied. We were laughing, fighting and playing when maa papa came in. "Princess we have to talk to you." Papa said and I nodded. "Tomorrow some guests are coming to see you. It depends on you if you like the boy or not." Dad said and I nervously nodded. "Come on don't be nervous Tani!! Every girl have to go through this step" I thought and sighed. "Come eat dinner and sleep soon. You must be really tired." Maa said and I nodded. I changed in my night suit and ate dinner then as maa's orders I got in my bed.
.
.
.
.
A/N: First chapter of my third book I really enjoy writing and I hope you enjoy reading. Finally I decided to write a Varia fanfic. They are my favourite couple. They create magic onscreen like SRK/Kajol. Who agrees with me? Your support makes me write more and more. So how do you find Tani? Vijay is a negative character and I thought that how would Aditya Roy Kapoor look in a bad role. So I chose him as the villain. Please if you like it so please vote and comment...

Love you all so much,

Ayesha Khan!!!