summary

takes place not too long after The Winter Soldier, but it's before Age of Ultron

-----

Carrie Barton has always been one of trouble and mischief. Of course, she's the daughter of the two most highly acclaimed assassins, how could she not? Being trained by both of her parents, she knows all the tricks and trades of all the basic attacks and weaponry. Of course, consisting of her learning to shoot a bow and arrow beautifully, always keeping on target, and shooting a gun, never missing might I add. How could we forget about her combat skills? Carrie can fight like hell, giving her opponents a tough competitor. Having the flexibility of a dancer, the strength of a soldier, and the sneakiness of, well, an assassin, you can never see her coming.

Acquiring all of these skills can bring her a lot of fun adventures, but they can also bring her a lot of wicked habits. Carrie is soon put on the map for being the next young blood in the city of assassins, gaining requests from any bidders that could pay well enough. As these opportunities started to head her way, every time it would get harder and harder to say no. Taking these risks she ignores her parents advice and goes for it, soon becoming addicted to the fast paced lifestyle.

Her troublesome nature has recently gotten her in trouble with the government, causing her mindless assassin self to be put on pause for a while. She soon became one of the battered SHIELD's most highly regarded target to bring in. Since her parents are in close ties with the organization, her mother convinced Nick Fury, the head of SHIELD, to give her daughter a bargain. Nick Fury agrees to not put her in handcuffs if Carrie will go on a mission for another Russian assassin, The Winter Soldier.

The Winter Soldier, aka Bucky Barnes has been on the loose for a couple of weeks now, all of SHIELD's leads growing cold each time they think they've come close to catching him. Nick has had enough and decides that Carrie would be the perfect expendable fit for the job. But she wouldn't be working alone.

Carrie was never fond of Steve, only having a couple of minutes of small talk here and there, never really having time to get to know him while her parents were out there saving the world. She just doesn't like his attitude and where his morality is at, but also not really having any common interests. He tries to save every life and she's killing because it's pays well. The two don't seem to fit.

What will happen whenever these two are reunited in a not so happy way, having to work together on a mission whenever they haven't spoken in years? The one thing Steve and Carrie have in common is their distaste for each other and not wanting to work together on this SHIELD mission. Follow them as they travel across the world, following the distressed Winter Soldier around, as well as bringing to light something not even SHIELD could've gotten their hands on: another party's interest.

face claim: amelia isobella calley