The background

Chris, CHRIS. I OPEN MY EYES AND SEE MY teacher with a angry look on her pale but red face. get your stuff and go to the office, since you don't want to be in class. On the way to the office I tried to stay awake but I kept dozing off. I straighten up and was wide awake once I saw my mom was talking to the principal. I walk in and i see my mom with a straight face trying to  hold in her anger. On the car ride home she kept that same look and never said a word. I try to start a conversation and she never replies. Once we pulled into the drive way she said: since your really tired and you fell asleep in class that means your to tired to play basketball with your friends  later. When it was 8:15pm my mom left so I went to the rig, The rig is where most ballers play, but after 8:00 the animals come out leaving the rig empty, this is why I come here because no one will look for me here. After I take a couple of shots I see a wolf starring at me, the only thing separating us was a steel fence, so I slowly turn around and I see at small glare that continues to grow. Out of the white light was a man, he was dark skinned, about 6'9, and he had a lot of mustle. I recognized him but I was in shock and I couldn't find any words to say. The man looked down at me and said: I am LeBron James, the man that expired you to play basketball. Is it really you? I have been watching you and recently you have started to start caring less about your family. (When its in bold lebron is talking) Your family are the reason you ball. They are you're motivation and they will help you be a better player and YOU have to find the discipline and drive to achieve greatness. I'm leaving but I will be back and until then just think about what I told you. The white glare appears and then fades out, he was gone but he left his shoes, I pucked them up, put them in my bag and walked home.